AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: re alerts  (Read 2402 times)

rashers

re alerts
« on: March 09, 2011, 10:20:49 PM »
hi lads i have my squacks set and box ticked all the other boxes are unticked on the bottom of my screen its showing me all the flights that enter my airspace its saying at the end of my screen sending email alert but i get no emails sent to me is it only wheen a flight enters my area squacking 7700 will i get email then the only boxes are ticked are squack code and network flights and flight radius all other unticked

chewycanes

Re: re alerts
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 08:40:34 AM »
Hi Rashers
I guess from your post you are still not getting emails alerts.  I have just tested it out again on my system and it works fine.

When i get an alert it says 'sending alert by email' at the bottom and then briefly says alert by 'email alert sent'.

Make sure email address is typed correctly and the box is ticked.

I assume squawk '7700' are rare but I assume you are in a fairly busy area near shannon so a way of testing the email alert system out is as follows :-

In the range part of alerts put in your Lat & Lon. Then tick the 'Range' box
BUT GET READY TO UN-TICK IT as you will get an alert for every aircraft thats within the range set.

Then you should get the alert logged in the 'alert log' below and 'sending alert by email' at bottom of screen.

Then when all alerts are sent i get 'alert by email sent' at the bottom of the screen.

Hope it helps

Brian

rashers

Re: re alerts
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 11:20:22 PM »
thanks brian i done that its working a treat thanks again