anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 3D SETTINGS  (Read 5786 times)

rashers

3D SETTINGS
« on: February 14, 2011, 07:31:44 PM »
HI LADS WHAT SETTINGS DO I PUT ON ON 3D ALL IM GETTING IS PICS OF PLANES IN BLUE AND GREEN COLOUR SCALES SOMETHING NOT RIGHT HERE THANK LADS HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPREC

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: 3D SETTINGS
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 07:46:27 PM »
Hi Rashers,

Sorry we don't understand what you mean, can you explain again the issue you are having or what you want to see?

Thanks
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

rashers

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 09:21:35 PM »
NOT SHOWING GRAFICS OF PLANES IF I CLICK ON A FLIGHT IT WILL SHOW IT OK BUT PLANES AROUND THE REST OF AIRPORT ONIL SHOWING BLUE SHADOWS

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 10:06:14 PM »
In Tools you should have 3D settings, in those settings you increase the graphics settings for aircraft so all your aircraft will be shown as models.
[email protected]

rashers

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 11:24:45 PM »
is that in radarbox tools i clicked its not showing 3d setting or whaT TOOLS ARE TOU ON ABOUT

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 11:34:44 PM »
Sorry not Tools. In your menu you should see 3D view. In that menu there is 3D view settings.

These are the settings which control what you see in the 3D view, you can change the performance settings to max to see whether it improves your view.
[email protected]

rashers

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 11:44:09 AM »
i seem to have it sorted but showing some aircraft and the rest only pins there slow to show up on screen is there a setting to sort this out i have hardware set to max and network to min but if i set the two to max its givig me to many colour trails and not aircraft 

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 11:56:52 AM »
What happens when you zoom in? Do the aircraft then appear?
[email protected]

rashers

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 06:04:09 PM »
only some do sorry for bit of a pain trying to get this right

ACW367

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 10:33:31 PM »
Airnav only created certain planes and colourshcemes as 3D models.  I don't think they currently have plans to do any more, which in my opinion is not a positive thing.  Another shiny new toy given to users and not supported by Airnav from the moment it is created.

Also not all the models are against the correct codes like the A388 models are stored against the incorrect A380 and all B77W models are against B773.  
They did this because their own bug corrupted the ICAO codes and instead of fixing the bug, they created the models to the match the bug - go figure.  

Those corrupted codes of course now do not now appear on the records that are in the new updated Navdata file created from our updating work.  Therefore any A388 or B77W you see will not have a model even though they exist in a corrupted form.  Therefore Airnav have shot themselves in the foot.

To see which of the few models and colourschemes actually have been created against the correct ICAO codes, look in your C:/Airnav folder and review the files in the GE Models folder. Anything that is not there will appear as a blob.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:36:26 PM by ACW367 »

rashers

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 09:03:31 PM »
what are my doing wrong i bought a new computer to work my 3d nothing happ when i click on a plane there no planes onily lines moving no pics of planes is there a setting im doing wrong i fell like im banging my haed against the wall whats the point of forkink out 550uro for 3d and its not working help help help

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 09:58:51 PM »
Send us a picture of what your seeing and your 3D settings please as well.
[email protected]

rashers

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 10:22:11 PM »
in my 3d settings in aircraft section theres a box showing selected aircraft as a  3d model i cant thick that box is this my prob why planes are not showing how do i thick box to see will it make a diff 

rashers

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 10:28:17 PM »
in my 3d settings in aircraft section theres a box showing selected aircraft as a  3d model i cant thick that box is this my prob why planes are not showing how do i thick box to see will it make a diff