anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: tracking on airnav  (Read 2678 times)

airnav1967

• photo of the A380 taking off from Manc air
tracking on airnav
« on: February 24, 2011, 07:17:35 PM »
I am starting to get to grips a little with airnav, but i have a question some aircraft, display the to and from destination others dont, i was also tracking emirates a380 out of manchester and it did display the to and from destination but a little later the to and from destination was gone, can anyone tell me why, at all would be grateful thanks Janet
I love aviation and the air nav is the best invention ever

bearcat

Re: tracking on airnav
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 08:08:50 PM »
To display a route the route has to be in the Route table. You can set ANRB to automatically download a route from the AirNav servers which may or may not be upto date, or you can manually input them

Your UAE018 route was probably automatically downloaded, the leading zero is the problem (a bug) edit your flight number to UAE18 and it will display next time you pick it up.
You need to delete any leading 0 or 00 from the flight number for routes to display

airnav1967

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 08:17:09 PM »
can i ask how i delete the o please?

airnav1967

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 08:19:23 PM »
just checked it as still tracking from manchester ther flight number displaying is UAE18* this is how it is diplaying at the moment

bearcat

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 08:46:28 PM »
To delete 0  go to FILE > DATABASE EXPLORER select routes from the drop down box find the Flight number(FN). Highlight the FN cell select the Edit Button and edit the cell

UAE18* must be from the network and as I don't have the network its difficult to comment.