anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Web Enabling RB  (Read 2448 times)

CZUL

Web Enabling RB
« on: January 08, 2011, 09:24:37 PM »
If this has been asked and answered already please accept my apologies.

I would like to know if RB can be web enabled? I would like to create a site on a home intranet in order to see the application from any pc on my home network.

Thanks
Paul

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Web Enabling RB
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 10:37:40 PM »
Hi CZUL,

RB allows you send a screenshot of the map every minute, so you can set it up to upload a screenshot to your intranet site.

Though what might be easier is to use remote desktop connection or other similar tools to connect to your machine that has the RB on it from other machines in your intranet and then you can view the software as if your logged into that machine.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

CZUL

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 01:46:16 AM »
Yea I have been doing that. There are a few issues with RDP related to screen res having to be adjusted. I was hoping for a web solution so I could have more flexibility.

DaveG

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 02:57:28 PM »
If you just want to view/control RB from any PC on your network, try Logmein Free.
Cornwall, UK

G8VXY

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 08:56:31 AM »
It would be nice for a version with an Ethernet port instead of a USB and possibly a in-built SD card to save data, this would allow for many options like running a RB and sharing the data that will operate all the time without having to leave ones PC switched one, could also work from a location closer to the mast saving on running costly cables.