anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirNav Support  (Read 4888 times)

Jacket01

AirNav Support
« on: November 29, 2010, 04:39:07 PM »
Thanks for speedy return E-mail will do...cheers

kevin
Kevin (Jacket01 flickr also)

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: AirNav Support
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 04:48:24 PM »
No problem :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Jacket01

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 04:38:46 PM »
Sent hardware off yesterday, missing it all ready lol, is there anyway to recieve data without the hardware if no, fine ill wait...if yes please how..

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 04:42:04 PM »
Sorry you need the hardware. Heavy snow across the UK at the moment so might be a bit delay in getting to the repair centre and back.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Jacket01

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 04:45:10 PM »
Thanks for info again. I know iam snowed in myself keeping warm lol...just have to wait :( cheers...

derk

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 07:01:09 PM »
Hi I have an Airnav Radar Box and an Sbs box they both work fine on my Laptop but when I run them both on my new PC if I dont run the SBS the Airnav is fine but when I load the SBS onI loose most of the aircraft on Airnav go off the screen thay are all in the grid but not on the screen I am on Windows 7 my laptop is Windows 7 to can you help please Deryck Fentem at [email protected]

air7677

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 03:47:45 PM »
Hi I have an Airnav Radar Box and an Sbs box they both work fine on my Laptop but when I run them both on my new PC if I dont run the SBS the Airnav is fine but when I load the SBS onI loose most of the aircraft on Airnav go off the screen thay are all in the grid but not on the screen I am on Windows 7 my laptop is Windows 7 to can you help please Deryck Fentem at [email protected]

Sounds like you need more RAM on your new PC, it is a strange one for computers experts.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 03:55:00 PM by air7677 »

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 03:49:56 PM »
Not a lot to go on.  So, Are you using the 2D map display or 3D display?  Does the map itself display okay, or is the map completely blank?  Could it be a CPU load problem - is CPU usage getting near 100%?

Jacket01

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 01:44:59 PM »
Thank you to Waters & Stanton for a quick turn around of 7 days on a repair to my RB after a freak thunder storm lasting abt 30 secounds if that, the post office had it longer due to the weather. Many thanks Support for your input...cheers :-)))  happy again
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 02:11:50 PM by Jacket01 »

air7677

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 01:58:45 PM »
Thank you to Waters & Stanton for a quick turn around of 7 days on a repair to my RB after a freak thunder storm lasting abt 30 secounds if that, the post office had longer due to the weather. Many thanks Support for your input...cheers :-)))  happy again

Hi Kevin
Niece to know that thanks.
from pat

Jacket01

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 02:09:09 PM »
When you dont have it, you miss it, as your sig says it all..it was busy here due to the snow aircraft holding 16000 and only had mark one eyeball.. well thats over now and back to normal...