AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Real-Time subscription renewal.  (Read 2370 times)

Brimon

Real-Time subscription renewal.
« on: November 02, 2010, 08:58:46 AM »
I received notification today from Plimus that they had debitted my credit card for the subscription renewal for the Real-Time network. I have emailed to point out to Airnav Systems that I had taken advantage of their special offer in September & had already renewed.

There is obviously no double check of subscription status before these renewal payments are taken off, so beware, Plimus will take the payment when they think it is due.

I fully expect Airnav to refund the costs involved, but it does not reflect well on their system of checking.
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Real-Time subscription renewal.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 09:19:12 AM »
While we understand your issue here you should have contacted us to cancel your old subscription as well. There is no checks which are done other than when a refund is done and customer places another order for the same product.

When you purchase a new subscription you are starting a new subscription service, you are not renewing your older subscription.

This is because some of our customers have more than one RadarBox and buy more than one current subscriptions.

Anyway rest assured it will be refunded.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Brimon

Re: Real-Time subscription renewal.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 06:33:02 PM »
While we understand your issue here you should have contacted us to cancel your old subscription as well. There is no checks which are done other than when a refund is done and customer places another order for the same product.

When you purchase a new subscription you are starting a new subscription service, you are not renewing your older subscription.

This is because some of our customers have more than one RadarBox and buy more than one current subscriptions.

Anyway rest assured it will be refunded.

Airnav,
           As stated above I fully expected to be refunded & am glad to reassure everyone that Airnav handled the refund very promptly, within 30 minutes of my emailing them.
I understand what you are saying in regards to people having multiple boxes.
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland