anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ARB V 1.3 Dist / Brg Information  (Read 4631 times)

Spaice

ARB V 1.3 Dist / Brg Information
« on: March 16, 2008, 07:43:07 PM »

I mentioned in an earlier post that since upgrading to version 1.4 the information giving the Distance and baring of the active aircraft displayed at the bottom of the screen, next to the number of msgs per second box this seems to be missing from v1.4.  I have also noticed that the number of records in the MyLog has also been ommited from v1.4.

I have attached a screen shot of RNB 1.3 as far as I know I have not changed any settings that would switch this information on, in other words as installed. 

Would it be possible to provide this function in ver 1.4
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 08:49:11 AM by Spaice »

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: ARB V 1.3 Dist / Braint Information
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 07:50:50 PM »

I mentioned in an earlier post that since upgrading to version 1.4 the information giving the Distance and baring of the active aircraft displayed at the bottom of the screen, next to the number of msgs per second box this seems to be missing from v1.4.  I have also noticed that the number of records in the MyLog has also been ommited from v1.4.

I have attached a screen shot of RNB 1.3 as far as I know I have not changed any settings that would switch this information on, in other words as installed. 

Would it be possible to provide this function in ver 1.4

Then number of records in MyLog is shown at the bottom left of the window - in my case, 1116 aircraft in total:

mt007

• PGAv - Portugalia Airlines Virtual
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 07:57:09 PM »
mine is 406 since last thrusday.
:) And not 24h/24h.
Only few hours by day.
Miguel Teixeira
Oeiras, Portugal

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 09:15:20 PM »
The amount of records is there. We are hopefully looking to get the bearing and distance back.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Spaice

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 08:38:54 AM »
Not sure what happened to the screenshot I thought I posted, although the Forum seemed very slow last night.  What I meant though with regards the number of records is, the main display gives you the following tabs, My Flights, Network Flights and My Log among others. The My Log tab also displays the number of records recorded this session in V1.3 without actually selecting the Mylog tab eg the tab itseelf would read (MY LOG 244).

I seem to be having trouble posing the screen shot, If I press ALT PRNTSCRN what is the best method of pasting it into the Forum?

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: ARB V 1.3 Dist / Brg Information
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 10:07:21 AM »
Spacie,

You can't paste a picture to the forum, you have to upload it to an online photo storage site such as Flickr and then put the link to the picture into your forum message.