anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Low numbers of Real Time Network flights  (Read 5998 times)

fossie1

Re: Low numbers of Real Time Network flights
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 11:39:33 AM »
My network is jumping from 150 to 300 then 500 but never much higher. Is anyone else still experiencing this today?

Thanks

Stephen
My position is 16 miles north of EGAA Belfast international Airport (Aldergrove)

phil zech

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 01:51:55 PM »
Stephen,

Yes, same here.

According to Network stats there should be between 1600/1700 at this time of day.

Massive change in number of Network flights , after every update,  301 to 1150 to 750 to 450 to 950 to 500 all in space of 1 minute, surely this cant be right.

If it is then the Network statistics need to be updated to show this, as I cannot remember when I saw 1899 flights in Network.

Air Nav , any update on this problem.

Phil

Phil

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2010, 02:02:20 PM »
This is still being worked on unfortunately. The network stats show the flights in the network (with 2 min timeout) and we can actually view the network flights on our server and they are correct (that's what the stats use). However there is an issue with the service which is providing the data down to your software.

The issue isn't anything to do with server loads either as this has happened when the network is very quiet when its night in Europe and the issue did rectify itself a few times this week for long periods.

We are doing our best to get to the bottom of this and we hope to have the service 100% as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

phil zech

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2010, 02:22:59 PM »
Thanks for update Support

Phil