anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Network Stats - Good News  (Read 4514 times)

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Network Stats - Good News
« on: March 22, 2008, 02:49:06 AM »
For the last 30 days we never had less than 50 stations connected to our network at a specific time. The average is now around 92 stations connected at anytime with a peak of 163.

This is great news considering that 6 months ago we were announcing a record of 50 stations connected at the same time. Imagine in 1 year!

Now where are the spanish users? We usually have all Europe covered but almost no users in Spain...specially in Madrid/Barcelona and north of the country. Considering Portugal is widely covered with more than 10 users now where are you spanish RadarBox users? :-)

It would be great to have more users in the Gulf region, specially Dubai. Contact us if you know someone there interested in having a RadarBox connected 24/7. We already have users in Bahrain, Kuwait and UAE but they don't seem to be connected to the network many times.

mt007

• Super Сasual Dating - Real-life Girls
Re: Network Stats - Good News
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 03:00:48 AM »
Congratulations to all.
Special do Airnav.

I have one doubt if can help Development, if we have antenna no connected we dont have acess to network?

In this moment i dont have acess to network, i dont know why.
Thx.
regards

PS I have metar information so im connected to internet, but no flights appears in network, time is counting for updating but nothing happend.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 03:05:30 AM by mt007 »

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 03:12:24 AM »
The network only works if you have your USB cable connected from your RadarBox unit to your computer. You have to check the "Get Flights From RadarBox Network" checkbox checked.

The network is up for 99.999% of the time since the last network server upgrade 2 months ago.

mt007

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 03:21:53 AM »
Ok, thanks.
I dont have antena conected, im at work with laptop and i think can see something, but in this case no.
Regards.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 08:45:57 AM »
Ok, thanks.
I dont have antena conected, im at work with laptop and i think can see something, but in this case no.
Regards.

If you have internet access at work, you can see Network traffic but you do need to have your RadarBox plugged into your computer - you don't need to connect the antenna though, just the RadarBox itself.

mt007

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 03:59:49 PM »
Thx, Allocator.
Regards