anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: runway approach lines and airfields  (Read 2300 times)

catrolo

runway approach lines and airfields
« on: September 25, 2010, 03:09:07 PM »
Hi everyone,new to this radarbox.How does one turn off unwanted approach lines and unwanted airfields .

anorak

• support The Devon Air Ambulance Trust
Re: runway approach lines and airfields
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 03:34:49 PM »
Hi, and welcome.  If you look to the top left and find Map, then Aviation signs and click on what you don`t wont, shuold do the trick. Don`t ever worry about asking a question, the Forum is a brilliant place with people that will answer without being snooty.
Enjoy your RadarBox, speak to you again,  Dave  :-)
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

catrolo

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 06:38:16 PM »
Hi, and welcome.  If you look to the top left and find Map, then Aviation signs and click on what you don`t wont, shuold do the trick. Don`t ever worry about asking a question, the Forum is a brilliant place with people that will answer without being snooty.
Enjoy your RadarBox, speak to you again,  Dave  :-)
ok thanks for info Dave .but doing that just takes them all off screen map
I take it theirs no way of taking off individual approach lines and airfields?All or none?
Also Dave i've noticed that the coverage compared to another similar brand is far less (using the same external antenna) around 70 to 100nm on airnav to 240nm on the other brand. any suggestions their please.

DaveReid

• Heathrow last 100 ADS-B arrivals
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 08:25:57 AM »
I take it theirs no way of taking off individual approach lines and airfields?All or none?

You can remove individual airfields for which runway layouts are displayed by removing the relevant file(s) from the Outlines folder.  But, as already stated, for the extended centrelines it's all or nothing, I'm afraid.
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

anorak

• support The Devon Air Ambulance Trust
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 10:28:11 AM »
It would be nice if there was a way of "customising" a map with selected aviation signs, etc, that could be saved as a seperate item.  I`m sure that some one will come up with a suggestion, but rember the KISS principle please.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

NF2G

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 05:39:14 PM »
Maybe they could be grouped by Class of airport or Category of airspace.