AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 7T-VJW  (Read 1928 times)

ashton152001

7T-VJW
« on: September 18, 2010, 03:13:33 PM »
Hi

Picked up the above going into Heathrow today and it was shown on the screen with an Angolan flag......how can i make this show the correct Algerian Flag?

Also, as a new user i am trying to work out the best way to sort the myflights screen, at present i am sorting on the changed column but it can jump about all over the place....would be interested to know what others do...

Cheers

Ian

(Who is slowly getting used to the Radarbox)....

EK01

Re: 7T-VJW
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 07:11:52 PM »
Ian,
Not quite sure what you mean 'by jumping all over the place'. Certainly the grid will be continually changing as aircraft come on and off. I only have the following columns visible:
Status, Mode S, Country Flag, Flight ID, Registration, Aircraft, Airline, Route, Altitude, Hdg and Squawk in that order. If you go into File>Preferences you can tick/untick the grid visible columns.

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 09:26:14 PM »
Ian - the Changed column entries in MyFlights change second-by-second - no wonder it's jumping around - you would be much better sorting by something more stable, like Mode-S, Flight ID or Registration.

I know some people like to sort by distance or altitude - I'm a Flight ID man myself to keep fleets (and logos) together.

Rod

Rod

ashton152001

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 08:53:23 PM »
Thanks for the replies....much appreciated