AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Durban International - Routes  (Read 3104 times)

Chris11

Durban International - Routes
« on: August 28, 2010, 09:16:31 AM »
Durban International (FADN) has closed and the new King Shaka International (FALE) has taken its place as the international airport serving Durban.

I have edited all the routes on my database to replace FADN with FALE but after a while they revert back to FADN. I assume that the main database needs to be amended. Can this not be done as it is a simple edit.

The IATA code has remained DUR

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: Durban International - Routes
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 10:55:50 AM »
Chris11 - I remember making exactly the same comment about three months ago. These things apparently take a LONG time to filter through :-(

Rod
Rod

Chris11

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 02:11:02 PM »
I believe that I should just change the datetime stamp to stop getting data from the network but that is not the correct solution

DaveReid

• Heathrow last 100 ADS-B arrivals
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 03:29:48 PM »
Chris11 - I remember making exactly the same comment about three months ago. These things apparently take a LONG time to filter through :-(

It's ironic - AirNav are offering me help with routes, when I don't need it (www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=5356.msg53863#msg53863), but you guys who are struggling to get accurate routes are left on your own ...
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour