Improved Routing Information

Started by BlinkNFG, August 15, 2010, 05:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

AirNav Support

Furthermore the link below contains another example:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4283.msg43157#msg43157

He will need to explain that as well.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

orkney

Hello

I personally would like to thank Airnav and think they have done the correct thing here. We should maybe now put this subject to rest and get on with our hobby of Radarbox.  This forum has been pretty stirred up these last few months and if it means weaning out one or 2 bad apples then it should be done to get back to normal discussions and helpful hints.

Andrew

orkney

Hello

As he has deleted his account it turns his status into 'Guest'.

Andrew

AirNav Development

Abrad41 has deleted his own account after sending a message which had to be removed (that's why he was seen as a guest - after removing himself from the forum). This kind of users should respect the 4000 forum members of this forum. There are lots of places on the internet for behind the scenes games.

Now let's turn this discussion into a positive one and focus on what we like RadarBox and the mode-s hobby.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

EK01

Quote from: orkney on October 07, 2010, 05:07:54 PM
Hello

As he has deleted his account it turns his status into 'Guest'.

Andrew

Andrew,

Cheers for that. I just wondered how a 'guest' was able to participate in the forum.

AN

I have also deleted the question I made to yourselves and the forum in general as I had quoted Abrad41's comments in my message and I notice you have quite rightly deleted his message. Oops, silly me !

EK01

Guys,

Hopefully not a silly question. When you go into File>Database Explorer and then the routes table, under the column headed CH I understand that the first lot of numbers are the date of any changes you have made to the route. My question is what do the following 6 numbers represent and is it something I should be putting in (I see they are different each time) or are these numbers automatically generated ?

bearcat

The  lat numbers are the time hh:mm;sec

EK01

Bearcat,

Thanks for that. Does that mean that if I just put in oooooo for the hours/min/sec it would still work ok and pick up the route change or do I have to be specific or does the RB pick that up itself  and insert the hours/min/sec that I have made the change ?

Ian

bearcat

When I manually in put a route I always put the date and time in, I've not tried it with just 000000 you could try it and see. I doubt the missing time will be automatically filled in by Rbox, but the full date and time are populated when the route is pickd up from the network

EK01


Chris11

Why does the route sometimes not display - not the non ICAO problem.
I have SAA036 on screen now with no route display. If I right click it shows that I have SAA036 FAJS to FBSK in the local database.

bearcat

#401
To get these to show create a route for the flight required without the leading "0" and the should then populate the next time they are received eg SAA36

Chris11

#402
Thanks - remember reading that somewhere.
Except I have SAA037 displaying its route properly 8-)

bearcat

AS far as I can see the first time it populates from the network the route shows in list but subsequent contacts of the same flight do not show in the list like SAA037.
To see what happens enter a new route for SAA37 but with a wrong route and see which one is in the list

spanman

Flybe winter alpha numeric callsigns

Find attached the Alpha numeric callsigns for Flybe winter 10/11 .They are currently in PDF file hopefully my good friend Tarbat can convert to csv or text file to manually enter into the routes folder
                         Cheers,
       
                                      Mark
Flybe Crew on the Dash 8 Q400  Embraer 175
and Embraer 195