anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: missing 3d element  (Read 2041 times)

phillip

missing 3d element
« on: June 17, 2010, 03:06:22 PM »
I haven't used the 3d radar box for several weeks.  I switched it on today, and the 3d has gone.  I have uninstalled and installed 3 times, but the same happens.  Can anyone help?

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
Re: missing 3d element
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 03:08:10 PM »
Make sure you're connected to the internet when you startup Radarbox.  Without an internet connection to verify your subscription, 3D will be turned off at startup.

phillip

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 03:30:29 PM »
Thank you.  I have just checked and there does seem to be a problem with IE, but i can connect with firefox.  Will look into this further.  Again, many thanks

Southwest

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 03:52:47 PM »
Thank you.  I have just checked and there does seem to be a problem with IE, but i can connect with firefox.  Will look into this further.  Again, many thanks

Don't think this is limited to just RB.  Some of the websites I use at work can no longer be opened by IE so we have to use Firefox.  Just part of lifes rich pattern.

phillip

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 04:07:40 PM »
Thanks for your comments and help.  I have reset IE, and it is now working fine.  Radar box 3d is fine.  I have had similar problems where some sites won't work with IE.  It is just part of lifes rich pattern