AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Are we having network problems/  (Read 16194 times)

Deadcalm

Re: Are we having network problems/
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2010, 07:09:32 AM »
"...Regarding this topic it is obvious not only for us but for most of our users that there is a forum on the web which was created with the support of our competitors with the single purpose of trying to damage RadarBox image and reputation..."

I think that that is a spurious, and mischievous lie, and unsupportable.

An alternative forum for all ADS-B hobbyists and users was set up purely to act as a voice for those who felt that they couldn't make useful and worthwhile comment on THIS forum without being banned or having posts summarily removed.  That forum is independent, and it always has been.

At least on an independent forum, the merits and disadvantages for ALL available systems can be discussed without hindrance and threats of removal.  The fact that Radarbox consistently attracts unfavourable comments, mainly due to the puerile attacks it makes on it's own customer base, I think is singularly down to Airnav.

I would also say that any criticism of Radarbox (or any other supplier) is usually as a result of a user or users becoming dissatisfied with the the service or equipment from that supplier, and for no other reason.

For what it's worth, I inhabit a world where complaints are handled with good grace, and legitimate criticsm accepted and acted upon, without the complainant being roundly ridiculed by the company and its adherents.

The only damage to the Radarbox name and reputation that I've noticed has been entirely instigated by itself, and the utter disrespect it shows for its users.

DC
Go around, I say again go around...

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2010, 07:45:15 AM »
Deadcalm,

This is the last we will discuss that forum. But just to make it clear, many users have tried to post on there and been banned from there views, posts there have been deleted, users here have been spammed by them and even we have had our posts edited/deleted when we have tried to address issues that customers on there were having. That is fact.

We have a massive respect for customers, and that’s why we are here on this forum listening and developing. The vast, majority agree of this, whenever topics like this are brought up we get emails to supporting us.

The difference comes where posts go from constructive criticism to just abuse with no constructiveness. Your post a few weeks ago is a classic example of that, of which you posted on the other forum as well deliberately to cause trouble and make us look bad.

Your last post falls on deaf ears when you do something like that as it’s exactly the type of thing which is happening at the moment. It’s nothing about our behaviour or actions at the moment, its simple malice.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2010, 08:04:14 AM »
We are locking this post, at the request of customers who have said its of no use and just perfect ground for certain people to cause trouble.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]