anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RadarBox to COAA PlanePlotter  (Read 4214 times)

larry.putman

RadarBox to COAA PlanePlotter
« on: June 10, 2010, 06:33:37 PM »
I want to send my local data from radarbox to PlanePlotter. I've used the setup wizard to setup planeplotter do I need to do anything in radarbox to enable sharing the data with PP?
I have been running both for about 10 mins and have not received any data from the radarbox to PP?

Thanks

Larry wb3anq

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: RadarBox to COAA PlanePlotter
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 06:37:52 PM »
Best to ask this to Planeplotter, this is not a support forum for Planeplotter.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

baddlegg

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 09:06:36 PM »
Hi Larry,
I had the same problem which I have finally solved.
In Airnav, start a recording
In plane plotter, options/directories/radarbox log file make sure this points to the directory that you are saving the recording into.

I use VISTA which has it's own way of creating files. If your using the same look for:
AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox 2009\recording it should be in your usual profile directory.

Hope this helps
Dave

DaveReid

• Heathrow last 100 ADS-B arrivals
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 10:21:02 PM »
I want to send my local data from radarbox to PlanePlotter. I've used the setup wizard to setup planeplotter do I need to do anything in radarbox to enable sharing the data with PP?
I have been running both for about 10 mins and have not received any data from the radarbox to PP?

PlanePlotter is able to read Kinetic-format port 30003 data, with which RadarBox is also now compatible, so choose this option in PlanePlotter, no need to mess around with log files.
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour