anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Filters  (Read 2825 times)

Alitalia

Filters
« on: July 30, 2009, 08:33:16 AM »
Hi guys
i have a small question : I'm trying to monitor only the flights with destination Rome Fiumicino (LIRF); so, on i put LIRF on Destination and i have on the Map only the flight landing in Fiumicino, but i would like to see on "My Flight" windows only this flights to LIRF...the Quick Filter bar don't have a filter for destination...any suggestion??
Thanks in advance
Patrizio

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Filters
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 11:40:41 AM »
Hi guys
i have a small question : I'm trying to monitor only the flights with destination Rome Fiumicino (LIRF); so, on i put LIRF on Destination and i have on the Map only the flight landing in Fiumicino, but i would like to see on "My Flight" windows only this flights to LIRF...the Quick Filter bar don't have a filter for destination...any suggestion??
Thanks in advance
Patrizio

Patrizio,

There isn't a way that I can see of only showing aircraft inbound to LIRF in the aircraft list.  You can show those outbound by using Route = LIRF* but it doesn't work the other way around *LIRF

Also, I'd be careful about filtering aircraft using the destination code, because this will only show all the aircraft if they all have valid Flight ID's that convert into valid routes with LIFR in them.  If an aircraft doesn't have a flight ID, then your filter setting will prevent that flight showing on the map.

Alitalia

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 09:30:49 AM »
Thanks for your kind reply!
I hope that in the next version will be possible to use ROUTE=*LIRF
Bye
Patrizio

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 09:35:44 AM »
Or even better, AIRPORT = EGPE, so that a Quick Filter can be setup on the aircraft list identical to the one I can currently set up for the map.