AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: V3.01 Beta - Released to the Public  (Read 5074 times)

DVDW

• RadarBox Beta Testers
Re: V3.01 Beta - Released to the Public
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 09:58:54 AM »
I'm still having problems with the Network total jumping from approx 700 to as little as 5 - just dropped to 33 as I type this - now back up to 758.

Same problems over here Allocator. I tried playing around with the network timeout settings however without any result.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 11:01:09 AM »
This problem has nothing to do with network time-out settings. It is identifiesd and we will correct it for V3.02.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 09:00:30 AM »
I know that this is work in progress for V3.02, but a couple of observations now I'm using my main PC at home and using the Network more.

- The Network traffic list is still hopping up and down - known bug

- Sometimes my Network aircraft list drops to zero, but the Network aircraft are still visiblr on the screen.  When I mouse over a Network track on the map, all the aircraft in the list come back

- My live aircraft trails are broken rather than being one line.  I've had this in earlier versions of the software when the Network information has been inconsistent and the live track processing seems to be 'waiting' for the Network info to be processed.

None of these are 'show stoppers' and I'm sure that they are part of the V3.02 bug fix.

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 01:19:46 PM »
I'm getting the same as Allocator, and my network screen is still jumping around just like in the video I posted some time ago.

And I'm still getting many flights with valid routes in the routes table not showing on the grid - as in this example - I can't see why it shouln't be showing DAL9's route.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 03:52:52 PM »
And another thing! - Alerts are still causing RB to jump to the front - usually this is a minor nuisance, but just now, I was closing a program with the red close button, when RB suddenly jumped to the front, and I couldn't stop myself closing that instead - that's annoying!

Rod
Rod