AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: WHEN IS THE DELAYED VERSION OF RADARBOX GOING TO BE FREE  (Read 3157 times)

RAWKSTER

HI IM RAWKSTER  IN NOTTINGHAM . MY DISTRIBUTER WHERE I BOUGHT MY RADARBOX FROM IN NOTTINGHAM SEEMS TO THINK THAT THE DELAYED SERVICE FROM AIRNAV WILL BE FREE SOON ??????????? ANYBODY KNOW THIS AT ALL OR IS IT A SALES WHITE LIE  MY ACCOUNT RUNS OUT ON 14/9/2010. CAN ANYBODY PUT ME IN THE PICTURE PLEASE BEFORE I HAVE TO PAY . AGAIN

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: WHEN IS THE DELAYED VERSION OF RADARBOX GOING TO BE FREE
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 05:39:22 PM »
Hi, 

Sorry no plans for this at the moment.also please do not type in capitals, its deemed as shouting.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Southwest

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 07:25:31 PM »
HI IM RAWKSTER  IN NOTTINGHAM . MY DISTRIBUTER WHERE I BOUGHT MY RADARBOX FROM IN NOTTINGHAM SEEMS TO THINK THAT THE DELAYED SERVICE FROM AIRNAV WILL BE FREE SOON ??????????? ANYBODY KNOW THIS AT ALL OR IS IT A SALES WHITE LIE  MY ACCOUNT RUNS OUT ON 14/9/2010. CAN ANYBODY PUT ME IN THE PICTURE PLEASE BEFORE I HAVE TO PAY . AGAIN

Agree, turn off the caps lock!

Go to the distributor and ask him where he got his information from and let us know.  If Air Nav are saying there are no plans at the moment (does this mean that there may be in the future?) you may well be right and it could all be sales bulls**t.

MIKE.UTD

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 08:27:42 AM »
To be honest I think it should be free by now. Most people use plane plotter and there are a number of add on programs available for SBS at numerous airfields worldwide to get free coverage. May attract even more people to this brilliant bit of kit.

radarspotter10

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 09:24:12 AM »
To be honest I think it should be free by now. Most people use plane plotter and there are a number of add on programs available for SBS at numerous airfields worldwide to get free coverage. May attract even more people to this brilliant bit of kit.

I agree MIKE.UTD,   we will have to wait to June to see how another product does first.
from pat

Southwest

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 09:25:43 AM »
To be honest I think it should be free by now.

Amen to that!