AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Reinstalled the 3D to new laptop and is gone to 2D  (Read 1661 times)

Team Spirit

• AF1981 A380-800 passing T5 enroute CDG.
Reinstalled the 3D to new laptop and is gone to 2D
« on: April 17, 2010, 05:35:24 PM »
Any ideas guys?

Having a right old session today :)

When the prog is installed it asks if I'd like to upgrade to 3D which I did yesterday so I say no - any ideas as to the best course from here ?

Cheers Dave.

PS having a bad hair day I reckon :)
Best regards Dave.

n8zrp

Re: Reinstalled the 3D to new laptop and is gone to 2D
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 08:45:47 PM »
I experienced this for the second time today.  Installed Radarbox 4.03 to different PC again.

With the first incident, 3D mode would only activate on the on the installation that I first logged on to after I activated 3D mode.  If I would take my RadarBox receiver and connect it to a second PC with 4.03 installed and using the same account; I could use the Radarbox in 2D mode only however the Real Time data option I have is working.

I had to fill out the form at http://www.airnavsystems.com/support.html .  This generated a email response response from [email protected] in which the problem was fixed.

I'll have to do this again evidently as I've been doing alot of PC upgrades,etc lately and have run into this again.

I speculate that the 3D mode can only be activated on one installation at a time; hence the need to contact Tech Support every time you install on a different PC; evidently the Real-time mode option is not affected.

Could anyone from AirNavsystems confirm the issue with 3D only working on one PC at a time?  It would be nice to know that this indeed is the issue so I can determine which PC I want to semi-permanently install the Radarbox software on.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Reinstalled the 3D to new laptop and is gone to 2D
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 09:02:19 PM »
The 3D application is limited to 3 installs. If you try and install on more than 3 times you need to contact us or if your machine changes its hardware.

This due to licensing with 3D Map from Google.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]