anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Radarbox  (Read 13263 times)

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Radarbox
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 07:48:32 PM »
I'm getting autopopulate data and photo download now.

It's difficult for me to notice because almost all my aircraft are populated, but I was looking at the USA traffic - put my mouse over the aircraft on the map - and up came the registration and photo - excellent!

b744

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 07:50:06 PM »
Question to Airnav. Once V4 is released, will it work with GAS SBS populate as they will both use an sql file. As Tarbat mentions, this seems a more robust way to populate your sightings.
To clarify for those with no SBS knowledge,this is a stand alone add on a not from the Kinetics people but from GAS

Rgds

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 08:26:44 PM »
Question to Airnav. Once V4 is released, will it work with GAS SBS populate as they will both use an sql file. As Tarbat mentions, this seems a more robust way to populate your sightings.
To clarify for those with no SBS knowledge,this is a stand alone add on a not from the Kinetics people but from GAS

Rgds

RadarBox V1.4 works with the AirNav server which speaks to the GAS server.  I've just auto-updated 124 aircraft using the MyLog Populate option which goes through your MyLog list and populates much the same way as SBS Populate works.  You can do manual updates as well, but not using SBS Populate itself.  Whether or not it will work with SBS Populate, I don't know, but I've not had the need to do so.

Roadrunner

• Aviation enthusiast since school visit to Heathrow
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 08:50:06 PM »
The GAS link is being investigated, we aplogise for any issues in the meanwhile.
Just a possible reason why GAS is running slow or having difficulties - if the same server is used as for SBS1, since the latter was upgraded to enable Company logos a lot of extra downloading of data has been going on. My SBS1 has slowed up considerably with all the extra look-ups being made but it should calm down soon :-)