AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Picture Downloads  (Read 7136 times)

markyeulett

Picture Downloads
« on: February 15, 2008, 07:26:15 PM »
Is there a bug in the picture downloads on the 1.3 software.  Does not seem to want to download pictures?

Photo Not Available is a standard message

Mark

Roadrunner

• Aviation enthusiast since school visit to Heathrow
Re: Picture Downloads
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 07:37:33 PM »
With v1.3 it only works if you select download 2 pictures.....

markyeulett

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 07:47:38 PM »
ah thanks - I have also copied my pictures from my 1.1 photo database into the 1.3 photo database and they don't show either - is this same reason?

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 07:54:01 PM »
ah thanks - I have also copied my pictures from my 1.1 photo database into the 1.3 photo database and they don't show either - is this same reason?

Yes, you must have 2 photo download selected, and if there is already one photo in the folder, it will not show, nor will the second photo download.

Delete all the photos in the Photo folder (or copy them somewhere else) then run RadarBox again to start collecting 2 photos.

Problem is fixed in V1.4 due to be released soon.

Roadrunner

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »
Not quite sure but I assume if you have pictures in the picture folder it will select any that are already in it. I only ever wanted one photo of each aircraft and when the single option would not work, plus being unable to save any new data in Mylog, I have been running RadarBox without pictures and generally as a backup to my SBS1. Hopefully v1.4 will cure all these problems and I can get back to proper use.

Roadrunner

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 08:03:31 PM »
Yes, you must have 2 photo download selected, and if there is already one photo in the folder, it will not show, nor will the second photo download.

Strange because although I dont have pictures selected, but do have pictures in the folder( which I know includes some collected as pairs), I get some pictures showing on screen with RB running. I understood that single pictures would show?

markyeulett

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 08:10:17 PM »
thx guys

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 08:30:24 PM »

Strange because although I dont have pictures selected, but do have pictures in the folder( which I know includes some collected as pairs), I get some pictures showing on screen with RB running. I understood that single pictures would show?

Single pictures will only show if you have 2 in the photo folder - strange but true!  (At least, that's how I think that it is - don't have V1.3 any more, so I can't test)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:39:38 PM by Allocator »