anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Database up-date problem  (Read 8810 times)

abrad41

Re: Database up-date problem
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2010, 11:32:55 AM »
mjleprix

I agree with what you are saying, the database has always been my main concern with RB, but if the above is correct, we will be getting information over written all the time, unless you fill in the "PT,LK,PT2 & LK2 yourself and find the photo's yourself and this can be a very long process.

Andy

54901 - Jim

• N9JHB.com
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 12:31:39 AM »
Andy:

I had to wait until now for N954FE to appear on my horizon to try this out!  Here's what is now WORKING for me.  Currently, the pictures are not a high priority item for me ... it's the accurate data that I'm looking for.  Your advice pointing to the lack of pictures as the problem led me to uncheck the one and two aircraft photo options, and to leave the autopopulate aircraft data option checked.  I made sure all of the correct GAS info was in place ... N954FE showed up tonight ... and all my data changes remained intact!  So ... the data updating process is still automated, but I won't be receiving any new pictures ... which is okay for me for now.  Thanks!

Jim
KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

abrad41

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 07:15:35 AM »
Jim

Thats great, that you have found a way round your problem, I may even try that myself and do the photo's manually.

Thanks

Andy