AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: a touch of the movies!  (Read 11033 times)

g0seg

a touch of the movies!
« on: March 16, 2010, 07:47:30 PM »
Hi fellas, couldn`t resist having a try at breaking the stingy Airnav allocation for pictures etc. This piece of disgusting video has been compressed out of its mind but at least it`s a start - have been messing around with codecs recently so thought i`d give it a bash. Don`t think it will win an Oscar though.............. Bi now, Roger PS, it`s mpeg of course.

[attachment deleted by admin]

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: a touch of the movies!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 01:59:19 AM »
10 out of 10 for trying, but I'm not cancelling my Sky subscription yet ;-)

Rod
Rod

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 10:43:14 AM »
Hi fellas, couldn`t resist having a try at breaking the stingy Airnav allocation for pictures etc. This piece of disgusting video has been compressed out of its mind but at least it`s a start - have been messing around with codecs recently so thought i`d give it a bash. Don`t think it will win an Oscar though.............. Bi now, Roger PS, it`s mpeg of course.

Why don't you just upload the video to YouTube and post the link here.  We can then watch it in full screen HD :-)

g0seg

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 02:36:56 PM »
Thanks for the replies - i don`t think Zanuck has much to worry about!! It was just a bit of fun and an afterthought after messing with some video work. We all have different ideas on Radarbox and the stuff already on You Tube is quite sufficient. However, i am trying to improve things and if only Airnav would let me have a meg of space perhaps Hollywood may have some competition after all!!! Bi now and thanks, Roger  (Think i`ll get back to sending morse code all day, it could be safer........)

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 02:49:56 PM »
Whatever you do, have fun :-)

DE 3968

http://www.rafars.org/

g0seg

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 09:38:56 PM »
Hi Allocator - from the dreaded number 5376 - small world ain`t it?!!  73s

g0seg

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 01:05:12 PM »
Hi fellas, due to public interest, (sic!) I have put my first ever piece of junk on You Tube. Could have been better but colouration with stop frame always was difficult. As for posting a link, i have to admit i don`t know how! However, it`s on the dreaded you tube under airnav200310 - technology. (cor!) Bi now, Roger

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 02:54:10 PM »

g0seg

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 03:20:14 PM »
Many thanks Tarbat - when you`ve time, tell me how to do it! When i went through university many years ago as a mature student, we studied computers on Amstrad 1640s! Just about the same level as banging the rocks together. Roger

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 05:04:37 PM »
In Youtube, navigate to your video.  Then find the box that says "Embed", click on the text, and press CTRL+C to copy.  Then paste that text into your forum post. using CTRL+V.

g0seg

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 06:41:47 PM »
Many thanks Tarbat, Roger