anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Urgent, AirNav Support!  (Read 3741 times)

Aerotower

Urgent, AirNav Support!
« on: March 15, 2010, 03:37:43 PM »
Hi! I sent my RadarBox to repair the Waters & Stanton PLC. I sent by registered post, but until now have not received any answer, nor the CTT (Royal Mail), or the Waters & Stanton PLC, have already sent email to support and also got no answer. I need to know if my box arrived safely.

My email has this title [AirNav Systems #74570]: Hardware problem‏

I am waiting for a reply as soon as possible, because it has not arrived, I have to say to CTT (Royal Mail).
I sent a Box on 1/03/2010 and it is days 15/03/2010 and I have no answer.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 03:50:42 PM by Aerotower »

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
Re: Urgent, AirNav Support!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 04:11:52 PM »
Hi Aerotower, first of all, when you posted your RB (Recorded or Special Delivery) you will have been given a label or receipt, with a 13 character code on it, go to this site

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/personal?pageId=tab_track_rm&catId=500185&mediaId=83900761

Stick your code in and see when/if it was delivered.

If delivered and you've still heard nowt, give W&S a ring and ask for their warranty repairs, they'll soon bring you up to speed (on the 2 occasions, my Box went back, I received the return within 5 working days, so they may be waiting for spares.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 04:42:27 PM »
Usually if you include your details with your RB you are emailed by W&S when they start working on the box. We don't have any details of it so far so I would check with your postal service that you sent with.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Aerotower

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 04:46:37 PM »
Hi CoastGuradJon,

Your item with reference ************* was delivered from our HOCKLEY Delivery Office on 09/03/10

But it says nothing about having been delivered or not to W&S. And I got no proof of delivery as usual.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 04:57:01 PM by Aerotower »

Aerotower

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 04:53:15 PM »
Hi Airnav,

I tucked a letter with the problem of RadarBox and my address, just forgot to specify the email. But even then you have my email in your box. If you did not have to talk to the CTT (Post Office Portugal).

viking9

• Aircraft Photography
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 04:58:25 PM »
Aerotower,

If you like you can pm me with the reference number and I will telephone W&S and ask them if they received it.

Tom
Tom
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk UK
15 miles SE of EGUN
32 miles SE of MAM > DIKAS track
http://www.viking9.co.uk

Aerotower

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 05:31:23 PM »
Now in public.

Thanks Tom for your help, very efficient, I would say more efficient than other people who should know these things.

Best Regards

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 09:14:24 PM »
Hi Aerotower, the delivered from Hockley is the proof of delivery to the addressee - W&S on 09/03/10.   It will take a few days to get back to Portugal, and I see Tom has already volunteered to ring W&S before I could!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

Aerotower

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 11:27:21 PM »
Thanks Jon!

Regards