AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Need help with Radarbox order  (Read 3093 times)

Josuek6

Need help with Radarbox order
« on: March 10, 2010, 03:21:50 AM »
Hi all, my name is Josué.

I made an order for a Radarbox system on [dealer name removed] on March 1st, 2010. I received an invoice from this guys letting me know that the order went through but never received any confirmation of a delivery date or delivery estimate. I waited a couple of days and then I wrote with the confirmation number to confirm if they had a delivery estimate. I never received an answer, I sent another email trying to confirm it but no answer was made.

Finally, I tried with the email that is on this website on the dealers part:

[Dealer details removed]

I got a reply from this guy saying that I provided a wrong telephone number, and that they where not able to verify the order. I explained that I live in Costa Rica, not in USA and that I don't have a telephone number there. I asked what was the status of the order, and what can I do for it and got this answer:

"I am sure you can understand our point, high ticket items are subject to fraud throughout the internet.  We MUST be able to verify address and phone number which is on the billing statement of the users credit card.  Otherwise, we have to cancel the order."

I told then to cancel the order and to have my money returned which was taken out from my credit card, but got NO reply at all from this person, meaning that they took out from my card $579.99 and they don't even care what happens with the order. Just today I sent another mail to request my money back immediately and I am thinking of calling the number listed here but is very difficult for me because of my working hours here in Costa Rica.

I can't believe Airnav has these type of sellers as authorized dealers, I am very upset with this and I don't know if this is the right place to express it but at least I hope someone from here will be able to do something in regards to my problem. It is incredible how bad the customer service is from these people, it's a shame that Airnav has these guys as dealers for such a great product.

Sincerely, Josué.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 02:12:52 PM by AirNav Support »

radarspotter10

Re: Need help with Radarbox order
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 04:04:54 AM »
hi Josué
I remember something like this happening before,  i think it was paypal or the credit card company that the problem was with, , did you check with the credit card company.
I am sorry to see this happening after all its money you saved i would be gutted
and angry as well,  hope it works out OK for you Josué.
from pat.

Josuek6

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 04:14:01 AM »
Hello Pat.

Thank you very much for your response. I'll have to check with the credit card company in more detail regarding the situation, but they already took the money out. Unfortunately I work all day long and is really hard for me to be able to handle a situation like this in greater detail. My biggest concern is the money I spent because as you say, it was not easy to save that amount of money to buy the Radarbox.

Josué.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 05:46:09 AM »
Contact our support by email and we expedite the resolution of this problem.

Josuek6

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 06:50:09 AM »
Thank you, will contact support department!

Josué.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 09:01:18 AM »
Hi Josué,

Firstly we apologise for the issue you are facing and we have started an investigation into what is happening with your order and will hopefully have news later today.

However just a point to customers (prospective) reading this thread

1.) Fraud checks are a standard procedure nowadays for high value goods such as RadarBox and if your details do not seem right your order will be stopped. This is even the case when bought direct from us. Josué order without a telephone number would have also fallen into a high risk category.

This may be the case with this dealer and just the slow communications have made things seem much worse. In any case if you purchase via credit card, the majority of cards will refund you do not receive goods.

2.) Our dealers are checked and vetted before being added to our network. This is the first case since we started selling RadarBox that has come to our attention regarding a dealer.

As mentioned to Josué in an email we will be doing everything in our power to rectify the situation.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 02:06:30 PM »
Dealer details have been removed from original post. After contact with the dealer, he did suspect the order to be fraud and the phone number could not be verified hence the order was cancelled. This is standard procedure for most companies.

We will lock this post. Jose we have emailed you with details how you can verify the order with either the dealer or us and the order will be processed.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]