AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 3D Activation  (Read 10886 times)

timelord

Re: 3D Activation
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 07:52:33 PM »
Hi, I'm also waiting for my 3D order to be processed. I'm at the point now where if the order can't be fulfilled I'm just going to cancel it. I just can't believe an on-line ordering process can take soo much time. I've never experience more than a couple of mins. delay from anyone before, whereas in the case of 3D I'm still waiting days later. If its this difficult to actually fulfill an on-line order, I'm really starting to wonder if I want to proceed with the order at all. What would it be like if I ever looked for support!!!! Can someone please get back about this or I'll just cancel the order and forget about it altogether.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 08:32:44 PM »
All pending 3D orders will be processed in 4 hours.

Pinza

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 08:58:58 PM »
All pending 3D orders will be processed in 4 hours.
Setting my alarm for half past midnight then!

Will we get an automated message to our registered e-mail address when upgrade to 3D is completed? Or is it just a case of keep trying v4.03 to see if it works in 3D or not?

Has been a frustrating upgrade process - but am sure I'll love it when I finally get to use 3D!

Many thanks

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2010, 12:47:58 AM »
timelord, pinza: we have manually checked your accounts and both already have 3D activated. So the problem is not on our server but with the connection from your computer to our server.

Be sure you don't have any kind of restrictions (firewall) which are not enabling RadarBox 3D application to connect to our server.

spanman

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2010, 01:26:34 PM »
I ordered the 3D update on tuesday evening ,received the email  back saying my order was being processed .I sent a ticket Friday asking any news on my activation and it wasn't acknowledged and after the message last night saying all outstanding orders would be completed within 4 hours I still have nothing. Please Airnav you are quick enough to take my hard earned money CAN I NOW PLEASE HAVE WHAT  I'VE PAID FOR !
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 01:37:01 PM by spanman »
Flybe Crew on the Dash 8 Q400  Embraer 175
and Embraer 195

Pinza

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2010, 06:55:42 PM »
Just to confirm that I now have 3D up and running.

Problem was resolved by following the the "3D view loads but no aircraft display" thread on this forum:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4380.msg44747#msg44747

So to be fair to AirNav, my only problems were entering a correct registration code. Having done so, it appears my 3D was activated very quickly. Just needed to find the above 'fix' to get it all working.

Now it is working, I'd just like to say how impressed I am with it - excellent!

One of my biggest worries was how much a drain it would be on my broadband data allowance (as I'm not on an unlimited account). Needn't have worried at all!

Was thrilled with 2D ANRB when I first started in October. And now the fun starts again getting to grips with 3D.

Long wait for 3D to be launched, a few problems getting it working and slightly more expensive upgrade than I'd hoped for - but worth the wait and extra expense - I'm very impressed.

Many thanks
Chris (Pinza)