AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 3D Activation  (Read 10851 times)

snowman

3D Activation
« on: February 21, 2010, 09:13:28 PM »
Can anyone tell me how long I have to wait before my 3D application is activated. I purchased and downloaded 4.03 yesterday morning and despite a couple of emails to support I have heard nothing although I do have two ticket numbers. Is this something that can only be done during working hours  or am I missing something ?

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: 3D Activation
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 10:29:50 PM »
We have just activated 3D for you. You made a typo when entering your RadarBox unit serial number. Please check your PMs.

vonsmalhausen

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 09:24:26 AM »
hy Airnav, i have the same problem ; typo on the RB serial.
purchased thursday evening, still no 3D activation despite a couple of mails to support where i explained what probably is the problem.
could you please check this out for me.
thanks.

my real-time network is not connecting eighter in 4.03, it still works on my laptop where i have 3.13 installed
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 09:27:34 AM by vonsmalhausen »

Javaradiofrance

• JavaradioFrance
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 12:44:49 PM »
It's same for me

vonsmalhausen

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 07:47:55 PM »
hy Airnav, sorry to sound impatiant, but after 4 days i still have no 3D, neighther realtime network on 4.03.
i have read about the temporaly staff shortage at support, but changing a wrong serialnumber on the server into the good one, can't be taken that much time, does it ?

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 08:43:45 PM »
We are still having slight delayes with our support. Expect all tickets to be answered some news this Wednesday.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 08:44:16 PM »
Some of the users here have been contacted by PM.

vonsmalhausen

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 09:20:05 AM »
thanks Airnav, 3D running now ......... it turned out to be a internetconnection problem.

Pinza

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 08:26:25 PM »
Some of the users here have been contacted by PM.

But not me! - ticket 74616 - still struggling to even get as far as paying for the upgrade - let alone having registration activated.

'Order online' link from newly installed v.4.03 continually rejects my serial number. Assume this is the username on the sticker on the front of my DVD starting PGANRB******?

Help needed please!!!!

Jeremy

• Jeremy
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 11:47:08 PM »
No! see my earlier post. Take off PG and also first digit. I used ANRBxxxxx not PGANRB1xxxxx
i.e. not what is on the disc lable but the number on the RB box.
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

maxicosie296

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 03:46:44 PM »
Airnav,

This is ridiculous, not being honest and completely wrong.

I ordered radarbox 3d on Saturday 20 February, received a mail to confirm the order and it would be carried out within the 24 hours.

Just after I had ordered 3D my radarbox went down. I searched this forum for a solution and tried various possible solutions.

On Monday 22 February I reported this problem of the  faulty radarbox (ticket #74578).

In anticipation of a reply I thought 3D would come active after the week-end so at least I would have a 3D sight of the networkflights wich was still working. But 3d did not became active ...

I reported it not becoming active of 3D to support (ticket #74597). In the meantime, we are already 5 days later than the order, and 3D is still not activated.

Also, I do not have any reply concerning the possible cause of the failure of my radarbox.

If you consider that earlier this month I also ordered Airnav Suite  and that I had installation problems, reported this to Support (ticket #73904) and that the solution of Support was simply to cancel my order, you can understand that I am far from happy about Airnav and their support until now.

I follow this forum almost daily since I purchased the radarbox. I read much praise for airnav and their support, deserved.

I assume that my case is an exception from which I hope it is followed up as soon as possible.

maxicosie296.

Pinza

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 07:33:45 PM »
No! see my earlier post. Take off PG and also first digit. I used ANRBxxxxx not PGANRB1xxxxx
i.e. not what is on the disc lable but the number on the RB box.
J.

Sincere thanks Jeremy!

I'd tried your earlier advice to drop the PG from the username on DVD case, but hadn't dropped the leading digit too.

Hope your advice works for anyone else in my predicament (ie thrown the outer packaging away and just kept the DVD case!)

Order and payment now gone through - hope I can be up and running in 3D within 24 hours now.

Cheers
Chris

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 07:47:02 PM »
Some users who are properly enyering their serial number don't get RadarBox automatically activated. This is a 100% automated process. As we are experiencing delays in support ticket resolution that cause a delay in 3D activation. We aplogize for these problems as we are doing the best we can to solve them immediately.

vonsmalhausen

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 11:45:11 PM »
as you can read in posts i made earlier here, me also was convinced that i entered a false serialnumber, it turned out that it was a internet option problem : for some reason RB did not connect to internet since i installed 4.03 ( also not under 3.13 that was still installed ), i changed in IE internet options my LAN connection from manual to automatic configurationscript, and that did the trick : i got internet connection, and 3D was running before i knew it.
now, i'm not saying this is the case for other users with problems, but check if you do actually have internet connection, this can save you a lot of time to get help from Airnav, while in fact there is no problem ( except for the connection )
if there are no pictures of new entry's, ore no connection to network ..... chances are high you got the same problem i had.
just trying to be of any help :-)

MW0CVW

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 07:40:55 PM »
Airnav,

Upgraded to 3D with cd sold by W&S here in the U.K

One simple question,do the planes stay as a round red or blue circle,
untill the account has been updated by you.

selected the different view in the 3D options menu and makes no difference.

Please advise.

Kind Regards

Paul

MW0CVW