AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Plimus Payment - (*** This order is pending Plimus review ***)  (Read 5525 times)

E14

Plimus Payment - (*** This order is pending Plimus review ***)
« on: February 20, 2010, 02:45:56 PM »
Well in all my years of online purchaces Ive never had a organisation take so long to process an order.
Ordered network flights yesterday and its still pending. Never seen this on any internet system before. It either takes yer cash or refuses.
Oh well maybe Monday they might wake up and do something
1 mile west of EGLC (London city Airport)

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: Plimus Payment - (*** This order is pending Plimus review ***)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 02:48:30 PM »
Fortunately we work on Saturdays and Sundays.
There is no need to send such a message to the forum as these kind of situations are better and solver in a faster way if sent to our online support.

So please do it, send an email with all the order details to [email protected] and we will answer your question.

E14

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 02:58:09 PM »
Sorry AirNav. This was not meant to be targeted to you guys who have helped me out over the last 24 hours. I have sent a ticket but wondered if any other users have had the same kind of issue.
Maybe in this day and age we are getting to used to wanting things now but I also think its important for you to know if you are being let down by an inadequate payment system.

Keep up the good work
1 mile west of EGLC (London city Airport)

ianmalc

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 09:44:14 PM »
Well regarding the live network ,I emailed Airnav at 09:00 last Monday morning about the status of my account.
I had 2 emails yesterday , the first one asked for me to confirm details of what the problem was and the second email stating that the problem had beeen resolved.
The problem has not been resolved at all, I have now paid a (semi-annual) 6 month subscription and today Plimus have taken another 1 month subscription from my bank account.
So to cut a long story short 2 subscriptions in a week and my live network is still only
valid till 20/03/2010, it should be valid at least until August.
Of course i did send another email to Airnav but as of yet i have had no reply.
So almost a week has gone by, I have had only 2 emails and the problem still remains.

Ian

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 10:36:00 PM »
ianmalc: please check your PM.

Derekf

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 09:45:39 AM »
Derek from Plimus here. Please can both posters here indicate if they have opened support tickets on the Plimus system? If so please can you mail me at derekf(at)plimus.com with the relevant ticket and order numbers, and I will have our Customer Support team immediately review the status of your tickets.
If you have not already referred the matter to Plimus Customer Support then please open a ticket using this url:

http://home.plimus.com/ecommerce/buyers/buyers-support

Many thanks,

Derek, Plimus