AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Internet connection and RB-3D  (Read 4231 times)

wxwarn

Internet connection and RB-3D
« on: February 20, 2010, 01:24:35 AM »
Must you always have an active Internet connecton running when using 3D to view my local flights, not world wide? I thought all that was built in?

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
Re: Internet connection and RB-3D
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 04:24:14 AM »
wxwarn -- An internet connection is required for the 3D view. The 3D plugin is loaded from a built-in web browser and the script that loads the plug-in is loaded directly from Google Maps server. Unfortunately there is no way to include all of the 3D maps as a local install as it would not conform to the Google Maps Terms of Service.

You can still launch and use ANRB offline, but it will default back to 2D if no internet connection is detected.

beaurepaire

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 07:35:48 AM »
Bonjour,

j'ai installé la version 4.03 (version 3D) il faut savoir que
cela installe cette version en écrasant la 3.13 et que vous n'êtes pas obligé d'aller plus loint c'est a dire de versé les 99€ pour le logiciel
 3D

elle est téléchargeable ici:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe

Ensuite j'ai règle les 99€ en installant l'upgrade et la je me retrouve avec une version 4.03 sans la 3D !!!!!

j'attend donc une reponse du SAV d'airnav pour corriger ce BUG .

je vous tiens au courant

Cordialement

laurent F5PWO

AirNav 3D Development

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 02:39:35 AM »
beaurepaire -- When you purchased, you were requested to submit your RadarBox username. The server then registers that account with 3D and will allow activation next time you start the application. Perhaps something went wrong during the registration (i.e. perhaps there was an error in your username). If you submit an email to [email protected] with your email and username, they will examine your account and make sure everything is ok. Also, be sure your computer is connected to the internet when you startup radarbox so it can authenticate correctly.

[translated]

Lorsque vous avez acheté, vous avez été prié de soumettre votre nom d'utilisateur Radarbox. Le serveur enregistre alors ce compte avec la 3D et donnera le temps d'activation du prochain démarrage de l'application. Peut-être que quelque chose s'est mal passé pendant l'enregistrement (par exemple, peut-être il y avait une erreur dans votre nom d'utilisateur). Si vous envoyez un email à [email protected] avec votre email et votre nom d'utilisateur, ils examineront votre compte et s'assurer que tout est ok. Aussi, soyez sûr que votre ordinateur est connecté à Internet lorsque vous Radarbox démarrage de sorte qu'il parvient à s'authentifier.