anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Real Time Network Data  (Read 2184 times)

ianmalc

Real Time Network Data
« on: February 17, 2010, 09:03:31 PM »
How long does it take for Airnav to answer emails, I have been waiting over 2 days for a reply ,infact i resent the email and i have still had no reply.
The problem lies with the real time network data ,I had a few days left of my months subscription so i opted for their special offer RADARBOX25PCT which i believe was for 6 months and cost me almost £50.
Looked at Account and it said valid until February 2011. (that couldnt be right).

On monday i had this following email.                                     Qty     Unit Price    Ext.

Price
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
AirNav RadarBox RadarBox Network Real-Time    1    GBP        12.98   GBP        12.98
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                            VAT (17.5%): GBP         2.27
                                                          Total: GBP        15.25

And my account now is only valid till 20/03/2010.

So having paid £50 for the special offer it seems they are going to deduct another 15.25 from my bank account , and i still only have a month of the live network.
It would be nice to hear from them and get this sorted for me and give me back the proper amount of time i should have left of the live network.

I thought when you paid for a month you was paying just for a month.
SO IS THIS AN AUTOMATIC MONTHY SUBSCRIPTION.

Ian

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: Real Time Network Data
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 09:17:31 PM »
Hi Ian. We are having a slight delay in answering support tickets this week. Pls stdby and we will update your ticket in 24 hours.