anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SHARE YOUR DATA  (Read 20940 times)

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
Re: SHARE YOUR DATA
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2008, 08:17:00 AM »
Passur is great only shows you a few airports while AirNav Live Flight Tracker shows you the entire US and Canadian airspace.

Have you tried AirNav Live Flight Tracker already?

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: SHARE YOUR DATA
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2008, 09:10:37 AM »
I really like AirNav Live Flight Tracker for the excellent cover that it gives for the USA.  However, that 60 hours per month for the Personal Edition always plays on the mind and if you leave the computer for a couple of hours without logging off, you feel as if you have "wasted" some of your allocation.  If there was any way to impose a "reasonable use" policy rather than a flat 60 hour limit, or even let you carry over unused hours to the following month that would be good.

I know that the Professional edition is available with unlimited time useage, but this is just too expensive for the casual user.

Maybe there is a middle ground here, pay for the data and have unlimited "reasonable use" access without all the functions that are available with the Personal Edition interface?  I'd just love to have that data available through the RadarBox software and I'm sure that other users would like to see this too.

Just thinking out loud here :-)