AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RadarBox 3D - Development Update  (Read 12601 times)

Tramline

Re: RadarBox 3D - Development Update
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2010, 09:52:01 PM »
Thanks for coming back Tarbat.  I remain to see how I'll use it, but I'll wait and see.

Cheers....
Located 2 miles South of LHR.

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 10:00:24 PM »
Thanks for coming back Tarbat.  I remain to see how I'll use it, but I'll wait and see.

Well, I was pretty vocal earlier on about my lack of enthusiiasm for 3D.  However, having used it for a couple of days now in beta testing, I'm starting to change my mind.

For me, at least, it will never completely replace a 2D view.  I'll use a traditional 2D ATC view most of the time, switching to 3D for particular aircraft situations that I want to view in 3D.  It certainly adds a new pespective to this great hobby.

EMA

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 10:21:35 PM »
One of the most useful 3D features for me is the pilots view. I am able to view the approach and departures of aircraft using EGNX, its fascinating to watch especially with the overhead airways traffic.

Javaradiofrance

• JavaradioFrance
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 10:18:45 AM »
As I confirmed it there's a little over a week, I started February 18th to February 19th arrived in Montevideo in Uruguay. My current Radarbox will be with me.
I really liked to buy the updated 3D before leaving. But he found that after the mail that I received the updated 3D will be available from February 10. The time that sites that sell the equipment AirnavSystems offer it online, it may take several days. I also hoped to buy before my departure ShipTrack the complete equipment for testing in Uruguay and also in Argentina.
My question: Is it possible to buy shiptrack and updated Radarbox 3D directly from the site offiiel of AIRNAVSYSTEMS?
Thank you

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 05:38:47 PM »
Javaradiofrance,

Yes they will be both on our site ready to buy directly from us when they are released.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Javaradiofrance

• JavaradioFrance
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 07:42:26 PM »
Thank you for the information.
Finally I managed to buy the update for Radarbox 3D on the site of Waters & Stanton. I will receive Thursday, February 12.
With impatience I tested all for radar coverage in Uruguay and Argentina.
My stay will last 2 weeks and a half, I'll post a message on the forum when the first tests will be made.

AVPShop

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 09:42:24 PM »
Is it the 10th February that the 3D update will be released. The reason I ask is I'm after one myself, can't wait to try it out after seeing all the reviews and screen shots :).

Rob

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 10:12:58 PM »
You will be amazed by RadarBox 3D...we do guarantee this application is addictive.

defcon333

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 10:13:58 AM »
there's info on the net, that a number of people are busily working on their appis for 3D and that their appis will be out this week. so air nav hurry up or you are going to lose money because those appis will be free of charge!!!

Tramline

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 03:35:07 PM »
Tramline, there is no point in reporting the same problem in several threads. Our support will answer you regarding your alert complaint later today.

As a side note: our enthusiast clients are as important for us as our professional clients. We pay the highest possible attention to them, as this forum shows and anyone can read on a daily basis.

Hi AirNav - well, I sent my PM to Air Nav Support about the Alert pop-up on 19Jan, I heard nothing then your post as of 30Jan said I'd hear by end of play 30Jan.  I've been very patient, it's now 09Feb and nothing from AirNav support - 30 days of waiting?  I'm sure you'll be keen to confirm when AirNav will kindly respond.

Many thanks,

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 04:36:14 PM »
A PM is not a support ticket so it may have got lost in our system, Sorry about that.

If you send support an email or use the ticket system we will get back to you. Provide details of the issue you are having and we will see whether we can replicate it. If so it will be marked for a fix when the next version is released.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Tramline

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 05:16:01 PM »
A PM is not a support ticket so it may have got lost in our system, Sorry about that.

If you send support an email or use the ticket system we will get back to you. Provide details of the issue you are having and we will see whether we can replicate it. If so it will be marked for a fix when the next version is released.

O.K, thanks for coming back with that and I'll email you.