anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ainav and Log Me In problem  (Read 2709 times)

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
Ainav and Log Me In problem
« on: January 13, 2010, 11:32:09 AM »
Hi

Just been experimenting with Log Me In (free version) and come across a problem that only happens with ARNB (testing with v3.13). 

When I try to access the drop down menu's in ARNB I get no result, either on the host or the remote pc.  Even if I close down Log Me In I still can't operate the drop down lists.  The only way to cure the problem is stop and start ARNB.

I have checked with other apps at the very same time and their drop downs work fine.

Any one else noticed this?

Graham

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
Re: Ainav and Log Me In problem
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 03:11:55 PM »
Hi Graham

I have had this happen occasionally - AirNav are aware of the problem.

I don't know if they regard it as a Logmein problem or an RB problem, though - but I agree, it only seems to happen with RB and not with other programs.

As I recall, (haven't used it since before Christmas) keyboard shortcuts are OK, so I just avoid using the menus - for example you can get to Database Explorer through right-clicking a flight on the grid, which works OK.

Rod
Rod

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 04:35:49 PM »
I haven't tried LogMeIn with V3.13, but I've used it successfully with earlier versions of the software and I didn't have any problems with the menus, so this must be an issue with the later software - can't test it at the moment.

eggplant

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 04:52:28 PM »
Hi

Just been experimenting with Log Me In (free version) and come across a problem that only happens with ARNB (testing with v3.13). 

When I try to access the drop down menu's in ARNB I get no result, either on the host or the remote pc.  Even if I close down Log Me In I still can't operate the drop down lists.  The only way to cure the problem is stop and start ARNB.

I have checked with other apps at the very same time and their drop downs work fine.

Any one else noticed this?

Graham

Indeed I have experienced this too. Another forum user advised (perhaps it was Rod) advised this is a recognised problem.
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.

klm

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 05:26:55 PM »
Have you tried on of these settings

Unselect all the boxes as in pic.1
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 05:28:40 PM by klm »

Pinza

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 08:20:29 PM »
Have been playing with LogMeIn this evening (as detailed in another thread).

Had a number of problems.

However, I downloaded the latest version of Java and this enabled me to use drop-down menus correctly.

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 02:03:41 PM »
Ah maybe its the Java version.  running Win7 64bit so maybe.....

Graham