AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: radarbox software 3.13  (Read 2476 times)

eagleclaw

radarbox software 3.13
« on: December 16, 2009, 02:16:18 PM »
Hi all..... installed the new radarbox software and am encountering an annoying bug each time I try to run it.  A pop up window comes up and asks for my station detail where I duly enter my co-ordinates as the auto detection says it cannot connect to the internet.  I press ok and nothing happens.  I try to close the window but a fresh one comes up and keeps asking for station details.  In the meantime in the background flight details are being received from the network as wel as from may antenna. Cannot progress further and will have to use Ctrl+Alt+Del to exit.  I have done the firewall and AVG thing so it's not an issue.  Am using Windows 7.  Any good soul that can help with this? Tks.!

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
Re: radarbox software 3.13
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 02:38:16 PM »
Seem to recall I had something similar. Here was my workaround, try clicking the cancel button and then go back into preferences and add your station data.

Graham

eagleclaw

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 02:47:04 PM »
There's no cancel button.  Only an OK button.  Nothing happens when I click on that.  If i try to close the window the same popup appears saying that the software requires my details and back to square one.  I guess I have to revert to the old software that came with the cd cause it never did this. But it's rather frustrating to say the least! Still open to suggestions!

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 03:03:35 PM »
Try, starting the software again and clicking the demo mode and then entering it from File -> Prefences. Then close down and start normally.

This has happened to a few customers, and we are trying to narrow down what is causing this. We assume your machine already has a older version of RadarBox installed on it?
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

eagleclaw

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 03:42:46 PM »
Ok it worked that way!  No this is a new installation of the latest Radarbox software on a freshly formated PC.  Anyway..... it's up and running and thanks for your help guys..... do address the issue if you can! Cheers!