AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New AirNav RadarBox Manual  (Read 22210 times)

nortonbeak

• RadarBox MVT7100 PCR1000 M0NBK
Re: New AirNav RadarBox Manual
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 05:41:06 PM »
Hi TL, for the 2009 and V3.0 versions, that is the correct order AFAIK - load software, then connect RB - isn't it?

I think that Tramline is trying to highlight the contradiction between the instructions on the CD and those in the manual.

I raised the same point twelve months ago.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1070.msg8071#msg8071

Tramline

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009, 09:18:59 AM »
Hi TL, for the 2009 and V3.0 versions, that is the correct order AFAIK - load software, then connect RB - isn't it?

Hi CGJ - The actual CD cover instructions were incorrect - i.e the reverse to the advice I was given on the forum.  I just want to ensure that all the literature on CD covers and manuals all states the correct loading sequence.

Cheers...
Located 2 miles South of LHR.

CoastGuardJon

• Mullion Cove, Kernow --- sw Cornwall UK.
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2009, 07:36:53 PM »
Hi NB and TL, I am in full agreement with you both.   The manual, CD label and everything else should all be consistent and agree with each other.     I think I must've misunderstood what you meant and the point you were making T/L.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!