anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RadarBox Utilities Website Updated  (Read 3840 times)

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
RadarBox Utilities Website Updated
« on: December 05, 2009, 05:46:24 PM »
I've updated the Utilities website to include a page showing the add-on programs that work with RadarBox.  If I've missed any, please let me know!

http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/index.html

shouriken

Re: RadarBox Utilities Website Updated
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 06:12:44 PM »
I would also add winsend from libhomeradar.

Liviu
Liviu
A.net JetPhotos.Net
RadarBox
2xRTL USB + Franklin+Collinear antenna + PlanePlotter

Allocator

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »
I'm not familiar with winsend, but a quick look at the libhomeradar website suggests that it is a tool to be used to upload data to a database or a tool to produce your own database?

Can you give me an example of how it is used and do you think that the average RB user could make use of it, or do you have to be a programmer?

EK01

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 07:30:19 PM »
I've updated the Utilities website to include a page showing the add-on programs that work with RadarBox.  If I've missed any, please let me know!

Allocator,
Just to let you know that Norton security flags that site up as being 'unsafe' and a possible security threat. I know it's ok but strange that should be happening.

Ian

Fenris

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 07:32:12 PM »
Norton is forever doing this because they can't grasp the difference between different accounts on a public shared-service web site.

Allocator

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »

Allocator,
Just to let you know that Norton security flags that site up as being 'unsafe' and a possible security threat. I know it's ok but strange that should be happening.

Ian

I think that tarbat pointed out that Norton condemns the whole gofreeserve.com domain, regardless of what is on the site.  Oh well, it's a free domain and I'm not about to pay for hosting (unless somebody wants to sponsor a domain - no not really, I want to keep things simple!).

I do hate Norton with a vengeance,  it takes over your PC and it's almost impossible to remove all traces of it - bit like a virus really -lol