anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: No drop down menus...  (Read 4180 times)

eggplant

No drop down menus...
« on: November 26, 2009, 12:28:53 AM »
I now have my menu bar items (i.e File, filters,Maps etc.) freezing at random again since installing v3.11 beta. Haven't seen that since a previous version sometime ago. Screenshot attached - you can see the outline around the menu buttons. The outline appears when attempting to select the button, but no drop down menu appears.

Anyone else experiencing this ?
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.

Falcon

Re: No drop down menus...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 01:42:12 AM »
I've experienced this since I purchased my RB and I've run all the latest versions. This can definitely be reproduced if using a service such as LogMeIn. I here some people can use LogMeIn successfully. I can reproduce this issue 100% of the time. I've never heard of any real reason as to why this happens. I've never had an issue using LogMeIn with any other app, it's an excellent service.

RodBearden

• Rod's RadarBox Downloads
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 02:00:43 AM »
There is a known porblem with LogMeIn - I occasionally use it myself and often, but not always, get this problem. I seem to remember that AirNav have said that they will address this problem after they've finally got version 3 non-beta released.

Rod
Rod

eggplant

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 07:58:06 AM »
Thanks for the replies. The fact I am a Logmein user can't be coincidence !
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.