anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: WiMo Mast pre-amplifier AS-1090 for sale  (Read 4464 times)

airdata

• Airdata
WiMo Mast pre-amplifier AS-1090 for sale
« on: November 22, 2009, 09:02:29 AM »
Greetings.  I ended up with 2 pre-amplifiers for the radarbox aerial and have decided to part with the WiMo mast pre-amplifier AS-1090.  This was purchased as part of their full aerial kit for the radarbox.  So if someone out there is after this antenna kit (which I can highly recommend) you may be able to get some discount on the kit from WiMo.

This one is in excellent condition and includes all the mounting hardware.

There is huge difference in coverage when a mast pre-amplifier is installed over just an external antenna.

The specs can be found on the WiMo site:
http://www.wimo.com/cgi-bin/verteiler.pl?url=radarbox-airnav_e.html

RRP is EUR 130.00.  I'll offer it to you for EUR 70.00.  Shipping is from New Zealand and shipping weight is 600 grams.  For those familiar with Paypal/Ebay - I will take this as payment so you can use your credit card.

Cheers
Under the flight path, 5NM from runway 23L threshold at Auckland (NZAA), New Zealand.

airdata

• Airdata
Re: WiMo Mast pre-amplifier AS-1090 for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 06:05:10 PM »
If anyone is interested in this, feel free to send me a PM.
Cheers
Under the flight path, 5NM from runway 23L threshold at Auckland (NZAA), New Zealand.

airdata

• Airdata
Re: WiMo Mast pre-amplifier AS-1090 for sale
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 08:02:19 AM »
Hi folks.  This is still available if anyone out there wants it.  My range is up to 242NM in some directions with the amplifier installed.  There is a marked difference in reception when the power to the amplifier is on or off.  Email me at [email protected] if interested.  Price for the amplifier is EUR60 or its equivalent in USD or GBP.  Shipping weight is 600 grams.  Cheers