anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Yet another new user and a question  (Read 4978 times)

albln

Yet another new user and a question
« on: December 27, 2007, 02:02:51 PM »
As I mentioned in the Screenshots forum, I got my Radar Box a couple of days ago and have been playing with this wonderful unit. I am located in the NE part of the state of Pennsylvania in the US.

A question: My unit / software came with version 1.01.2  I  have read in the forums that version 1.4 will be released soon. Would I be able to update from  my current version to 1.4 or do I have to go through the different versions?

I assume that this is the software version. What about the firmware? Are there new firmware versions too?  How should I proceed?

I really enjoy my Radar Box !!!

Al

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Yet another new user and a question
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 02:26:44 PM »
Hi albln,

A bit of confusion arround this with other new customers so will try and make this clear as possible.

- Any RadarBox bought after October 7th 2007 has the the latest version (Software is 1.3 and Firmware is 1.01.2). You do NOT need to update. Please do not update again, the 1.3 forum post states this.

- The version you mention in your post is the firmware version and that is the latest one.

- You can check your software version by opening up RadarBox 2007 and going to Help -> About

Version 1.4 has not been released yet. When released we will provide more information.

Hope that helps.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

albln

Re: Yet another new user and a question
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 02:33:59 PM »
Thank you so much. It all makes much sense now !

Al