anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: upgrading version 3  (Read 1961 times)

AIRBUD1

upgrading version 3
« on: November 15, 2009, 10:03:29 AM »
Hi guys sorry to bother but been out of the fold for a long time now, just a couple of quick questions..

1 just downloaded version 3.1 but noticed that you are on to 3.8 already....Can I overwrite 3.1 with 3.8 or do all the versions have to be input seperately..if so can someone post a link to all.

2. Is the non delay network flights now up and running , if yes is it included with the version 3 and updates, or is it a seperate download..again if yes link please

thanks in advance for your time....I am after all still a relative novice at all of this lol.

regards
Nigel Dean

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: upgrading version 3
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 10:15:46 AM »
Nigel,

The latest release of the RadarBox software is Beta V3.08 - test software if you are prepared to run the risk that it might not work exactly as you would expect.  The download is here:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3763.0

I suggest that you download the full V3.08 setup file rather than trying to upgrade.  Just rename your existing RadarBox directory (don't uninstall anything) and then do a resh install of V3.08.  If you need any of your old files, they are still there :-)

The non-delayed flights option is a 'premium' option that requires an additional subscription.  The software is the same, but you get real-time data.  If you are still on your one-year free network or you have subscribed at the end on the one year, then you will continue to get the 5 minute delay data.

AIRBUD1

Re: upgrading version 3
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 10:47:14 AM »
ok cheers allocator....think ill hold off till a full release version comes out...just in case i muck it up lol.