AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirNav - Target public release date for official new software version 3?  (Read 3559 times)

Tramline

I know loads of testing going on and I know the answer will lie in the resulting phased beta's - BUT do you have a TARGET date of public release of the new V3 ANRB?

Many thanks
Located 2 miles South of LHR.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Well the good news is that one of prerequisites was the 64bit drivers and they are ready.

The beta so far (touch wood) has had the thumbs up from the vast majority, the cases on the beta thread at user issues not being able to overwrite files.

While we don't have a exact date, the above signs means as long as no major issues are found this week with the beta, we should release the full version within 2 weeks of that.

Again though we must stress, if any major bug appears these times will change.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Tramline

Thanks for the info AirNav.
Located 2 miles South of LHR.

abrad41

Hi Airnav

Talking about v3 could be released in about 3 weeks, do we know anything about the 3D version in regards to time scale. I think when you first mentioned it you said November.

Cheers

Andy

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Late November was the original date. Looks on track so far.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

abrad41

AirNav

Thank you for the update

Andy

Fenris

Well the good news is that one of prerequisites was the 64bit drivers and they are ready.

The beta so far (touch wood) has had the thumbs up from the vast majority, the cases on the beta thread at user issues not being able to overwrite files.

While we don't have a exact date, the above signs means as long as no major issues are found this week with the beta, we should release the full version within 2 weeks of that.

Again though we must stress, if any major bug appears these times will change.

Are you intending to fix the small issues that some of us have been reporting? I know they're only little things but it would be sensible to clear as many of the bugs as possible so that you are moving forward from a clean sheet.