AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RadarBox V3.08 Ready for Testing  (Read 4115 times)

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
Re: RadarBox V3.08 Ready for Testing
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »
Paul/Rod, I've also seen the "single-aircraft" problem.  Reported to Airnav as follows:

TARBAT: When only a single aircraft in list, photo/details can be a random aircraft.

AIRNAV (AB): Please explain in detail and send examples (also point me to the forum topic reporting this.

TARBAT: When you only have ONE aircraft in the list, the aircraft details and photos aren't always the correct aircraft.  I'll try to re-produce and post a screenshot - just got to wait for quiet skies.

Unfortunately, my current circumstances mean all I can do is review logs at the end of the day.  Can others post a screen-shot - Andre needs specific examples.

I also reported some other "minor" problems, but I'm not at my Radarbox PC during the day to test these.  Hoopefully others can confirm that these are fixed in v3.08.  Sorry.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:34:40 PM by tarbat »

John Racars

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »
Hi Support,

I am not sure or you knowing about this; I am nut sure things go allright here in the reports. Hope the exemple speaks for it selfs:

Best Regards from the Netherlands, John Racars
13 NM East of EHAM
-
ANRB:
Version: 3D - 5.00.072
Antenna: outside WiMo GP-1090 (with ECOFLEX 10 cableconnection)
PC: Windows 7 SP 1 - 64 bit
-
RadarBox24 station: EHAM4

tarbat

• ShipTrax Beta Testers
    • Radarbox at Easter Ross
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009, 08:59:53 PM »
John, do you use hibernate or standby on your PC?  I've reported a similar problem:

MyLog start date/time anomalies when PC has been in hibernation.  In MyLog, you end up with several flights, all with an end date/time of today, but start date/times covering several different days in the past.

Might be a different problem, but could be related to your problem.

prbflight

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 12:28:42 AM »
Here is an example...When I get a contact there is no Aircraft History showing.

But when I look in MyLog is see the history.

Now for the history to show up in MyFlights I will need another aircraft to be picked up which will then'bump' this one down the list and then the history will show.  In version 3.08 at least the picture is now showing so that is a step in the right direction.

Paul@cyyb

« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 12:36:32 AM by prbflight »

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 12:39:09 AM »
Paul: on the MyFlights grid only previous entries of that aircraft in MyLog will be shown (the current entry will not be shown there). Regarding MyLog you need to refresh it if the window is already open.

If this is not what you are experiencing, pls explain in much more detail this problem.

prbflight

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 01:30:41 AM »
Paul: on the MyFlights grid only previous entries of that aircraft in MyLog will be shown (the current entry will not be shown there). Regarding MyLog you need to refresh it if the window is already open.

If this is not what you are experiencing, pls explain in much more detail this problem.

Yes I understand about only the previous entries showing in the MyFlights grid.  It should show the last 8 entires though.  This contact was the 9th.

prbflight

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 03:27:58 AM »
Here is another example.  I just picked up Air Canada C-FEKJ and the photo downloaded correctly but you can see the Aircraft History is showing the history of the flight that was picked up just before this one.  The aircraft who's history is showing was G-GSSA.  The reason his history is showing is because it was 'bumped' down the list by another flight I picked up at nearly the same time.

And when I check MyLog for C-FEKJ you can see it does have history with 6 previous contacts.

Now I realize C-FEKJ's history should only show 5 in the MyFlights grid but it won't show anything unless I picked up another flight before this one timed out and then it would populate the history because it was 'bumped' down the list.

Paul@cyyb

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 04:05:16 PM »
Paul, tks for reporting. I believe this is the same problem of synchronization between the map and grid. We have added it to the to-do list. If no more problems are reported we will release this exe to the public, as a beta, as it is now and wait for more complains/problem reports.

Let's wait for the general public opinion now.

EI4GXB

• RadarBox Beta Testers
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2009, 11:31:16 PM »
All working fine here

Falcon

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »
I'm installing today. I'll let you know if I find anything that hasn't been discussed yet.

AirNav Development

• AirNav Systems
    • AirNav Systems
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 05:19:07 PM »
Tks. We believe this version is now totally stable and we are just waiting for the Network problems to be corrected on our server so we can release it non-beta.

RNAGG

• Aerococus
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2009, 11:44:24 PM »
Now working with the Network will test. Any reported problem.