AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: More live aircraft without network  (Read 31616 times)

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: More live aircraft without network
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2009, 10:05:48 PM »
You guys have to remember as well this is not an easy job either :)

Anything we say is scrutinised and as you all know words on a page can be taken in different ways. We are here trying to communicate with people also who's first language is not English so things do get misinterpreted. We also do have to reply to many questions in a day, to those who say we are not replying perfectly, believe us if you were in our position you would realise its not as easy as it looks.

Not to mention there are people on the forum who are representing competitors who are just on the look out for posts to latch on to cause trouble. We are not naming names or pointing fingers at someone so please don't get upset.

We can easily go into hiding and not answer any hard questions like our competitors do but we don't we put ourselves out here for good and bad.

Remember that many users read the forum from beginners to people with inside knowledge of ADS-B and computers. Threads like this can easily confuse people into thinking its an issue.

The bigger picture is actually only one person has mentioned this affect and its likely in that case its nothing to do with the software. As we mentioned we didn't ignore the post and we tested ourselves and we didn't find anything.

If we start to investigate every issue a customer mentions we will be here forever. In reality 80%+ or so of issues we get are usually customer error, computer issues or antenna issues.

Hope that explains things and our view.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2009, 10:09:28 PM »
support have i been gagged? or is there a problem with the board? an honest answer please.
i can't find my last two posts
cia
frank
ciao.
frank

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2009, 10:11:16 PM »
Sorry, we meant to say add them to your thread you created about grounding. Do not hijack other peoples threads.
[email protected]

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2009, 10:20:02 PM »
can you do it for me as i have to rewrite again the 2 mex not having saved a hard copy
i did not mean to hijack other peoples threads, i honestly thought it was relevant
frank
ciao.
frank

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2009, 10:21:43 PM »
Sorry we don't have a copy, you mentioned in your post to delete it if it was not relevant.
[email protected]

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2009, 12:21:47 AM »
no i said  moderators can move them if they want to, not delete them. please do not put into my mouth words i have not said, again you are starting to insult me. will  you never learn?
 now gag me again.
frank
ciao.
frank

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2009, 12:43:36 AM »
no i said  moderators can move them if they want to, not delete them. please do not put into my mouth words i have not said, again you are starting to insult me. will  you never learn?
 now gag me again.
frank

Perfect example of why our job is not easy and how things get lost in translation.

Just to clarify your posts had nothing to do with this thread, you have your own thread. You should have posted there, We also cannot move individuals posts hence why they had to be deleted only.

Lastly we have NOT insulted you.
[email protected]

radarspotter10

« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2009, 12:49:46 AM »
And of course it's good to remember the old adage:

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Tom
hi viking9.
And theirs  me thinking we where going to get an answer to our question viking9,
my post still stand if you switch of your network you get sightly more flights why?
but we ended up getting hijack with childish posts.
from pat

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2009, 12:51:21 AM »
no,you have not insulted me,  you have just lied to me about what i wrote.
tell me if it not an insult. there was nothing to translate,  the messages were written in plain, clear, simple english. if you have a problem in translating programs, have someone else translate them for you before you do something wrong, like i said airnav's customer support has a lot to learn. you are the worst example of customer support i have ever met. sorry to say that but it is the truth, at least from my point of view
frank
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 12:56:50 AM by sterigia »
ciao.
frank

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2009, 12:53:11 AM »
pat it is my point of view that i get slightly more flights when network is disconnected but i have not had a convincing reply yet
so my first post still stands
frank
ciao.
frank

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2009, 12:57:11 AM »
Ok Sterigia lets agree to disagree. There is a lot we can say about your post especially when you mention translation but we won't.

Why do we get the feeling a few people in this thread (usually the same ones) are looking for the slightest thing and then to blow it out of proportion.

Lets stop some of these games and infighting and get on with discussions around the product.
[email protected]

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2009, 01:02:07 AM »
well say it for honesty's sake then
i look forward to seeing what you have to say
on my part i do not like to be insulted especially from support, that is why i answer back.
 i am on the whole satisfied enough with the product but not with customer support, like i said before, so i will not repeat myself
frank
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 01:14:06 AM by sterigia »
ciao.
frank

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2009, 01:16:56 AM »
Sterigia,

We have NOT insulted you. It was a simple misunderstanding caused by you posting in the wrong place and you have now blown it out of propertion. Similar to what you did last time when we said something about your post.

Now lets end this here and stay back on the title of the thread.
[email protected]

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2009, 01:40:48 AM »
yes let's end it here. the strange thing is that "simple misunderstandings" happen always to the same persons. must be my bad english. yes i do react in the same way to the same things. it is my character.
sometimes i get good answers from support, sometimes you lie, that is what you call a simple misunderstanding but i do feel insulted. end of postings on the subject
remember i have screenshots of all my postings
frank
goodnight. i have no more time to waste with support as i have work to do now. you are a hopeless case.
ciao.
frank

RadarSpotter01

« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2009, 03:35:47 AM »
Just for the record. I saw sterigia's post before Airnav deleted them. He did say if they are inappropriate in this thread can Airnav move them.
English is a common language shared by a lot of people who don't understand it. Just like the USA and the UK!