anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Help please  (Read 3593 times)

EINN-07

Help please
« on: December 21, 2007, 06:29:11 PM »
Just got my RB today and I'm very impressed. The range is not hectic though but then I'm living at the bottom of a hill, and had to do some serious cabling for my desktop scanner so I know what to expect. Three questions, ( which I cannot find by searching through past posts ).
Firstly, I set my home location as somewhere in northern Germany by accident and cannot find a way of changing this even though I now have the correct lattitude and longitude entered. Any way of changing this without a complete un / re-install ? ( I live in Ireland btw )

Secondly, the My flights screen only shows whats currently 'active' as opposed to everything picked up since last startup. Is there any way of changing this ?

Thirdly, the My Log screen has the demo flights on it. I cannot delete these and I cannot save or add the flights I have picked up today. Today's flight are showing up in My Log but I cannot find a way of saving before exiting the program. When I exit and restart I am back to the demo flights.

Once again, apologies if these are FAQs but I cannot find a thread in the forum.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: Help please
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 06:54:15 PM »
EINN-07

You can change you home location by entering the lat and lon in the File|Preferences|Home Station Data window. Click "Apply" and you home location is marked with a cross and "Home".

If you mean how do you set the map to centre on your home, then drag the map using the mouse and left button so you home in in the centre. Then zoom as required and use Map|Open/Save|Save Map.  This should set the default map as to what you can see.

There is a bug which prevents aircraft being saved in the MyLog database when you shut down RadarBox.  This has been corrected with V1.4 which is due to be released soon.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
Re: Help please
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 10:06:35 PM »
Secondly, the My flights screen only shows whats currently 'active' as opposed to everything picked up since last startup. Is there any way of changing this

Go into Preferences and you change the detail of the time out (when flights are removed from the myflights interface)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]