anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Database inaccuracies  (Read 7065 times)

QF1

Re: Database inaccuracies
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 02:07:43 AM »

Frank (and others)

I do not always agree with what AirNav do or say and I agree that they could do a whole lot better in dealing with the users.  However it is a very good product and I think that you are hurting other sharers as much as you are hurting AirNav.  I would love to see what is happening around Sardinia.  I share in Sydney 24/7 when I am not traveling.  I hope that we can see you back on soon.

Cheers
Mark

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 07:12:07 AM »
qf1 thank yyou for the kind words, but kind words do not seem to get through to support's heads. what we, and i mean every rb user, need is a few days or hour's sharing strike to teach some good manners and to respect customers. i get the feeling we are doing them a favour in using their program and not the other way around.
they should remember that we are paying their wages and we should be treated better.
enough said. i will share again in the future if conditions are right
saluti
frank
ciao.
frank

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »
frank,

As explained before we never said anything bad to you. It was your attitude and your posting which led us to say your post was silly. It was not only mentioned by us but also fellow customers have written about your posts saying you were wrong and out of order. This should make you understand that it was a universal feeling.

If you are simply here to cause trouble then please leave as we don't have time, as like the 99% of the rest of the people on this forum your here to help and be constructive we will help you out in any means possible. Take note since your post yesterday no one has backed up your point of view.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

radarspotter10

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 10:24:44 AM »
frank,

As explained before we never said anything bad to you. It was your attitude and your posting which led us to say your post was silly. It was not only mentioned by us but also fellow customers have written about your posts saying you were wrong and out of order. This should make you understand that it was a universal feeling.

If you are simply here to cause trouble then please leave as we don't have time, as like the 99% of the rest of the people on this forum your here to help and be constructive we will help you out in any means possible. Take note since your post yesterday no one has backed up your point of view.
hi airnav
I call them paid vultures,  think your new software is getting to them working great here no complaints and great reports on the internet,  maybe the vultures site are looking for food again.
from pat

sterigia

• forza paris
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 10:38:36 AM »
nothing to say about the software which is ok. i am not a paid vulture pat thank you.
ciao.
frank

landyman

• IC-706, UBC3500XLT, ANRB.
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 01:35:38 PM »
I live in France and I have noticed many inaccuracies in the French mil aircraft database.
 I have contacted AirNav systems about this problem, I even offered to help improve the database. I received a standardized message and nothing has changed.

I found this post interesting.  There were two points to the post.

1.  Jacques reported a problem.

2.  He did not get a reasonable reply to his offer to help, so he attempted to get their attention.

He did, but for the wrong reason.

I bought my RB on 2nd October and shortly after clicked on the 'Help ¦ Online Support' menu.  This took me to:-

<http://www.airnavsystems.com/support.html>

where I clicked on "AirNav RadarBox - click here".

It took me to:-

<http://www.airnavsystems.com/Tracker/support.html>

a different product.

So I reported this small problem to AirNav.  But now about two weeks later the problem still remains.

It's a 5 minute task to correct a wrong internal URL link.

To a new customer, this suggests a lack of interest in customer feedback that offers to help improve their product.

Reg.

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 02:05:03 PM »
landyman,

We don't want to talk about Jacques issue. Jacques was simply trying to bribe us. We did reply to him with the details, not sure what else you want us to do, its not an easy task.

Thanks for the html error. We will fix that later today, we get a lot queries and issues that we need to sort through. Sometimes things get missed.

We are busy at the moment regarding the beta where we are listening to customers and our presence on the forum shows that and also the recent release of Live network data which has diverted our attentions a bit.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

landyman

• IC-706, UBC3500XLT, ANRB.
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 03:42:38 PM »

Thanks for the html error. We will fix that later today, we get a lot queries and issues that we need to sort through. Sometimes things get missed.

Thanks for your reply.

Reg