anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Help request  (Read 2191 times)

Cirrus

Help request
« on: October 03, 2009, 12:00:06 PM »
Hello all

Switching on RB this morning it has decided to do its own thing and I've lost all my settings for some reason. The map now covers the whole screen.
I can't find anything in the help menu about resizing the map, and I can't remember how to get My Flights to display over on the left hand side.
Could anyone advise please?
Thanks

Cirrus

nortonbeak

• RadarBox MVT7100 PCR1000 M0NBK
Re: Help request
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 12:06:30 PM »
Press Escape to get the usual display.

Then Tools from the menu at the top to select which side the map and MyFlights will be.

Cirrus

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 12:53:24 PM »
Ah that's it. Got it now. Thanks

EK01

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 03:25:52 PM »
Hello all

Switching on RB this morning it has decided to do its own thing and I've lost all my settings for some reason. The map now covers the whole screen.
I can't find anything in the help menu about resizing the map, and I can't remember how to get My Flights to display over on the left hand side.
Could anyone advise please?
Thanks

Cirrus

Cirrus,
I find that situation occurs quite regularly and suspect that it may be to do with Windows updates automatically coming through. It seems to happen when you go to shut the system done and the message comes up that 'Windows will shut down after updates have been completed.'
The next time you switch on and start up the RB you get the situation you describe ie large map, all alerts missing, weather settings disappeared, etc.
I'm not a computer buff so not sure about it but it does become very annoying.

Ian

Cirrus

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 07:55:07 PM »
Interesting points Ian, I'll monitor what happens next time I switch on RB after the system has auto-updated.

Cirrus