AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I've just installed the new 3.06 version - a question please  (Read 2886 times)

Team Spirit

• AF1981 A380-800 passing T5 enroute CDG.
I've just installed the new 3.06 version - a question please
« on: October 03, 2009, 07:36:51 AM »
Hi guys,

Installed the new version yesterday, could'nt upgrade as kept advising could'nt find rb.dll

Anyway new version up and running, I've transferred my photos folder and now here's the question:

Can I transfer my log and also when you select the photos you get the page listing which pics the progam has collected in a sort of slide show 'I guess' - is there anyway that I can get the new version to use these two areas either by copying (which files) to the new versions folder?

Any info much appreciated.

Best regards,

Dave.
Best regards Dave.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: I've just installed the new 3.06 version - a question please
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 07:50:36 AM »
Dave,

There a 2 files that you might consider copying over to the new installation:

- Mylog.db3 - this is the historic record of all the aircraft you have detected with your antenna and is what you see in MyLog.

- NavData.db3 - this is the source database file that gets auto-populated when you run RB connected to the Internet.  This is where MyLog gets it's information from and is also used to display aircraft details oin the MyLog and Network aircraft lists.

Both these files are in the \Data directory - see here for details, altough the top level directory will be for the beta installation rather than as shown.

Make sure you shut down RB before copying and bear in mind that anything you have received in the new installation will be overwritten.

http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/html/downloads.html

Team Spirit

• AF1981 A380-800 passing T5 enroute CDG.
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 09:35:25 AM »
Hi Allocator,

Many thanks indeed for the info, have done it now and all's well.

Best regards,

Dave.

Best regards Dave.

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 09:41:18 AM »
OK Dave, my pleasure.

Bethsalem

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 10:13:37 AM »
Hi guys,

Installed the new version yesterday, could'nt upgrade as kept advising could'nt find rb.dll

Anyway new version up and running, I've transferred my photos folder and now here's the question:

Can I transfer my log and also when you select the photos you get the page listing which pics the progam has collected in a sort of slide show 'I guess' - is there anyway that I can get the new version to use these two areas either by copying (which files) to the new versions folder?

Any info much appreciated.

Best regards,

Dave.

I had exactly the same issue of rb.dll missing when trying to upgrade.  I've now done what's been advised above and all is well.  Allocator, thanks for the advice.