anything
AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RELEASED - AirNav RadarBox 2009 - 3.06 Beta  (Read 96382 times)

bearcat

Re: RELEASED - AirNav RadarBox 2009 - 3.06 Beta
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2009, 09:24:52 AM »
Hi Graham

I have done just as you are suggesting. I had no problems just manually installing the exe file everything seemed to work ok.

A few days later I installed the full download into a seperate directory and gave it a go.
I thougt it seemed to work slightly better with more decodes, although I've no concrete evidence to prove it.

I have only tried both with myflights and no network running

Stewart

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »
These are optional, if you don't want to start again with nothing in MyLog

MyLog.db3 - this is the history of all the aircraft you have picked up so dar

NavData.db3 - this is the main source database that will have been autopopulated by your previous version of RB

Both files are in the /Data directory

What file contains my preferences, location info etc? is it DAT008.DAT?

Graham

pjm

• RadarBox Beta Testers
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2009, 10:18:24 AM »
What file contains my preferences, location info etc? is it DAT008.DAT?

They are in the registry:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AirNav Systems\ANRB\1\General]

GreekSpy2001

• Graham's Aircraft Photos
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2009, 10:46:50 AM »
thanks

rnsavage

« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2009, 03:36:54 PM »
Airnav

I have done a total reinstallation and I am still getting 30 second updates on the live network(not 20)!

Help Please.

John

I saw a similar issue with V3.02 when I was in Frankfurt a few weeks back.

I have not seen it at home, or with V3.06 yet, but that might be more to do with the number of aircraft I was picking up at FRA compared with home.

Unfortunately, I have no screen shots, but recall two instances in FRA. Both had the same flight no, same route information but two aircraft showing in MyFlights. One was an Emirates 777 and the other an Air France EMB145. After say 10 mins, the correct aircraft was being displayed, and the wrong "duplicate" removed from MyFlights.

Is there any information I can gather from my setup to help assist in finding out what the issue is/was? Note, only the correct aircraft was entered into MyLog.

Regards

Rick Savage

rnsavage

« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2009, 03:38:22 PM »
Ignore the quote in my post. It was in reference to John Racars issue

"John Racars

Hi Support and All,

I like to thank AirNav for the newest (3.06) Beta in the first place. I installed this version in between succesfully.

I think there are still problems with the correct showing of flightid's and routes. Here is an exemple: here you see two different a/c with the same flight-id:

"

bratters

« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2009, 06:45:56 PM »
One thing I've noticed on 3.06 beta - the vertical cursor/slider to the right of the Myflights box always shoots back to a central resting position as if it's on elastic.

Is there a reason for this?

DaveReid

• Heathrow last 100 ADS-B arrivals
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2009, 06:58:14 PM »
I think there are still problems with the correct showing of flightid's and routes. Here is an exemple: here you see two different a/c with the same flight-id:

No, we don't see anything - could you try posting again with the image either embedded or linked ?
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

Fenris

« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2009, 09:18:09 PM »
No, we don't see anything - could you try posting again with the image either embedded or linked ?

He was quoting John's post, he didn't add any image to his own post.

rnsavage

« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2009, 07:22:05 AM »

He was quoting John's post, he didn't add any image to his own post.

Sorry, yes was saying I had seen the same issue as John in FRA, but never see this at home (have it running all day). Seen with Beta 3.02, and not been to a busy airport since with 3.06.

Rick

Triple777

« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2009, 08:59:37 AM »
Hello,

I get the error: Acces violation at address 007D559A in module 'ANRB.exe' Read of address 00000374.

regards,

stewart_uk

« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2009, 09:15:58 AM »
One thing I've noticed on 3.06 beta - the vertical cursor/slider to the right of the Myflights box always shoots back to a central resting position as if it's on elastic.

Is there a reason for this?

Noticed that here as well.

Stewart

vonsmalhausen

« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2009, 11:04:15 AM »
don't know if this is being noticed before, but when i select a flight in the list, it turns white on the map ( all ok so far ) but then after a couple of seconds, mostly between 5 and 10 sec. somethimes a bit longer, the spot on the map returns to his original color, aldo the flight is still selected in the list.
even stranger : somethimes a other flight close to the one selected turns white, aldo in the list it is still the first one that is selected ?!

Fenris

« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2009, 12:29:47 PM »
don't know if this is being noticed before, but when i select a flight in the list, it turns white on the map ( all ok so far ) but then after a couple of seconds, mostly between 5 and 10 sec. somethimes a bit longer, the spot on the map returns to his original color, aldo the flight is still selected in the list.
even stranger : somethimes a other flight close to the one selected turns white, aldo in the list it is still the first one that is selected ?!

I've seen this too, I think it's all tied up with the other problems discussed here. Essentially the link between what's in My flights and what is on the map display is sometimes lost or the pointers lose sync so that different aircraft are identified by the same overall list entry.

mike L

« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2009, 01:32:41 PM »
AND ME