AirNav RadarBox
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirNavSystems don't give a damn on customers [Resolved]  (Read 4995 times)

vic_atc

AirNavSystems don't give a damn on customers [Resolved]
« on: September 24, 2009, 06:34:14 PM »
A week ago I ordered a Radarbox unit. After two days I asked them to send me the tracking number. They just answered "Don't worry! It will be with you in 5 days!". Yesterday, when I saw that my radarbox didn't arrive, I've sent them another e-mail asking them again to send me the tracking number. AGAIN: "Don't worry. Should be with you this week!". Today, I've received an e-mail from them telling me that my order has just shipped: 8 DAYS AFTER I'VE PLACED THE ORDER! Now they are telling me that the package will arrive on October, the 8th !!!! These guys are only looking for money (not to mention that the money were extracted from my bank account just seconds after placing the order!!!). It's incredible how they work! Right now I will try to refund my money via Plimus.
My strong advise: get rid of buying radarbox directly from AirNavSystems. Unless you buy it from a store.
Hope the hardware is way more professional than the way they deal with customers!

PS: The shipping number they provided it's invalid. I couldn't find my package on DHL website.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 08:06:24 AM by AirNav Support »

Allocator

• RadarBox24.com Beta Testers
Re: AirNavSystems don't give a damn on customers
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 06:59:43 PM »
When I ordered my RadarBox - OK, it was a long time ago, I was able to follow its progress right to my door :-)

I'm sure that AirNav will be interested to hear your comments and I'm also sure that there will be an explanation.  Having used AirNav products for over 10 years now, they have always been very helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them direct again.

Of course, I am totally biased as you would expect, having been an AirNav customer for all that time, but I am sure that you won't regret having purchased RadarBox, especially with the support you will get here from all the forum members - and AirNav ;-)

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 07:27:29 PM »
Hi vic_atc,

Firstly let me apologise for the inconvenience caused. Our warehouse usually ships on the day they get the order. Your order came through and everything confirming it was sent was passed to us. We hadn't received back a delivery id as these are sent to us later.

There seems to be a mix up at the warehouse which we are investigating and it wasn't sent which explained why we didn't have a delivery id for you. It has been sent now and should be with you soon.

Your title of this post is totally wrong. Check the forums and many customers get there RadarBox very quickly and we are on here nearly 24/7 answering queries and helping customers.

We have also PMed you an offer to apologise to the inconvenience caused. We are not the first to have a warehouse issue or delivery issue just like many other companies, this is sometimes the weakest link in the chain of ordering sometimes.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

eggplant

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 08:16:28 PM »
Vic_atc,

The title of your post was harsh to say the very least. I ordered my box from a re-seller, so I can't comment on the ordering/delivery service from Airnav, but in all other respects, I have found the customer care to be quick, friendly helpful - overall excellent.

Hope you were just having a bad day when you typed those strong words. I hope you do continue to be a member of the community and you will find the service is very good.

John
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.

radarspotter10

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:17 PM »
A week ago I ordered a Radarbox unit. After two days I asked them to send me the tracking number. They just answered "Don't worry! It will be with you in 5 days!". Yesterday, when I saw that my radarbox didn't arrive, I've sent them another e-mail asking them again to send me the tracking number. AGAIN: "Don't worry. Should be with you this week!". Today, I've received an e-mail from them telling me that my order has just shipped: 8 DAYS AFTER I'VE PLACED THE ORDER! Now they are telling me that the package will arrive on October, the 8th !!!! These guys are only looking for money (not to mention that the money were extracted from my bank account just seconds after placing the order!!!). It's incredible how they work! Right now I will try to refund my money via Plimus.
My strong advise: get rid of buying radarbox directly from AirNavSystems. Unless you buy it from a store.
Hope the hardware is way more professional than the way they deal with customers!

PS: The shipping number they provided it's invalid. I couldn't find my package on DHL website.
hi Vic.
In all honesty if it happen to me, i would be looking for blood not money.
quote:
"We are not the first to have a warehouse issue or delivery issue just like many other companies",   that's no answer,  you should as a good company be offering something for the delay. is the October, the 8th a joke.
i know the problem is now Vic that this takes the goodness out the your new airnav system
sorry it happened Vic, but it is a great product.
from pat
ps: order my one on a Tuesday by phone delivered Friday morning, same week of course.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 12:40:59 PM by radarspotter10 »

AirNav Support

• AirNav Systems
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 01:25:57 PM »
"We have also PMed you an offer to apologise to the inconvenience caused"

We did offer something for the delay.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

eggplant

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 02:17:35 PM »
Crikey... reading some of these posts you'd think that Airnav had committed some heinous crime !!

Maybe a public flogging and/or stoning would be appropriate  ??
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.

cq59

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 03:17:02 PM »
Very harsh comments indeed. They are a great company and have our interests at heart. Believe me. cq59

vic_atc

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 07:53:22 AM »
Hi,

I just want to let you know that everything it's fine now. The package arrived in 5 business days, just as expected. Airnavsystems apologized to me, offering something in change for the trouble caused by the 1 week delay.
The only issue remaining unfixed (but I hope this is going to be solved) is the way Airnavsystems notice the customers about their packages being on their way to the destination while the warehouse is delaying the package's shipping.

I've expressed my apologies to Airnavsystems and I've also agreed for this topic being erased.

Regards

EMA

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 08:02:51 AM »
I am pleased it has been resolved for you, it shows they do care.

I am not sure the topic needs deletion because it will demonstrate that things do get resolved once they are made aware. Maybe just editing the title of the post.